BBot - The best bot of the world
My life ~~Etoricos~~[MS/EK] - Printable Version

+- BBot - The best bot of the world (https://forums.bmega.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.bmega.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Screenshots & Movies (https://forums.bmega.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: My life ~~Etoricos~~[MS/EK] (/thread-7106.html)

Pages: 1 2

My life ~~Etoricos~~[MS/EK] - etoricos - 02-09-2013

Hello guys. I started to playing Tibia once again but this time on completly new server to me. I will try to upload pictures everyday but if not then.. be patient! This topic will only include my Master Sorcerer but I can also add to it my knight if you would like to as well Smile. Unfortunatelly I am unable to play now as my stamina is pretty low and I am waiting for it to regen. Well that's it for now and there are few pictures:

Current Stats

MS EK
Level: 29 Level: 29
Magic Level: 28 Skills: 58/50

Goal Stats
Level: 200 (EK+MS)
Magic Level: 85 (MS)
Skills: 95/95 (EK)

Current EQ
MS:[Image: 2qs1c0g.png]EK:[Image: 2ykjmgw.png]

~~LEVELS~~
[Image: 2usapz5.png]
[Image: jfdc15.png]
[Image: 173gyf.png]

Leveling:
I WILL UPLOAD SCRIPTS SOON (MAYBE)
1-8: Rookgard rats
8-26 Ankrahmun Larvas

WISH ME LUCK GUYS ^^

RE: My life ~~Etoricos~~[MS] - Zimovsky - 02-10-2013

nice Smile gogo 50

RE: My life ~~Etoricos~~[MS] - szeldo123 - 02-10-2013

any new ss??

RE: My life ~~Etoricos~~[MS] - etoricos - 02-10-2013

Not yet guys Sad you have to wait a bit more. My stamina on my sorc is around 25h now and I want to get it up to 42. I will upload some screenshots from my knight if you want? He's also a new character so don't expect a lot of him. Just say so if you want.

RE: My life ~~Etoricos~~[MS] - devas - 02-10-2013

yeee, give ss from kina ;d

Well guys so as you wanted there is some ss from my knight Smile. My EQ is standard so far so I am not gonna upload any pic of it.
[Image: 6srx9j.png]
[Image: 29d8cqd.png]
[Image: x7msy.png]

RE: My life ~~Etoricos~~[MS] - devas - 02-10-2013

GratzSmile How skills on knight?Big Grin

Amm my skills are only 56/49 as I only trained on 'offline training' so far. I am waiting for my friends to get me monk someday so I will get them a bit higher. Still waiting for my stamina on my ms Sad.
Any ideas where would you like to see me exp/bot on my ms/ek? I was thinking about moving to nomads soon on my EK. Is this any great? Never been up there and on my sorc I was thinking about going to Yalahar Cemetery for ghouls/crypts up to 33 only.

This is my new advanced which was around few mins ago (BIG PICTURE SORRY):

[Image: vx0zu9.png]

i get about 90k cash at nomads from lvls 42-48

You have any scripts that I could use maybe? 100% afk would be the best.

#EDIT
Level 22:
[Image: 2nvs2ly.png]

yes of course i have, edited by myself cause the other one from forum is stuck when have to go up on ladder to leave cave.
i will post my script tommorow cause im on phone now oh and remember to do arito task to acces nomad cave

Yeh I will do it tomorrow in the morning or maybe even tonight. Feel free to send me it through the private message or up here. I am sure I will give you credits when I will upload all of my scripts, + REP ofc.

Level 23: I have 44% left to lvl 24 Smile.
[Image: 15nwtid.png]

#EDIT
Level 24:
[Image: 22hoja.png]

RE: My life ~~Etoricos~~[MS/EK] - etoricos - 02-11-2013

Congratz <3 my bot crashed in the morning and I died.. thank god for the blesses.. still I think I might a little profit but I am not sure as I had to buy them again. SS will be upload soon so be patient. EQ has been also updated. I am not sure if I can post again as it might be a spam but sure, yolo.

Btw guys, anyone has any idea why my bot crashes? If no then there's nothing left for me but to use different bot.
UPDATED EQ IN FIRST POST

#EDIT
[Image: 9knhw7.png]
[Image: 14iebtj.png]

RE: My life ~~Etoricos~~[MS/EK] - szeldo123 - 02-11-2013

Check your private inbox, please Smile

Thanks szeldo. Gonna test it soon today. Just need to do the quest and my stamina is 19:41 so I will have to stop playing my knight for a while.

make more chars so u will have stamina all day all night Big Grin and remember to post some screenshots we are waiting !!! Smile

Tonight I am gonna play probably whole night manually as I am going to one of my friends and I am unable to bot but I will make some SS manually. I will play on my MS and then maybe create another character. Who would you like to see? Smile YOU DECIDE!

I prefer to create about 2-3 accounts with 2 knights on each for moneymaking for ur MS.

I have 2 accounts with knights, they are facc. I was waiting till I get ready to make monk on my MS so in few days time I gonna skill them up a bit and then bot somewhere but I won't upload any ss from them. Well maybe sometimes, we will see Smile. I got my IP blocked for 30 minutes as I could not login into the game and on tibia.com I could. I have no idea what is going on but hopefully I will start soon.

RE: My life ~~Etoricos~~[MS/EK] - devas - 02-11-2013

(02-11-2013, 08:11 PM)etoricos Wrote: I have 2 accounts with knights, they are facc. I was waiting till I get ready to make monk on my MS so in few days time I gonna skill them up a bit and then bot somewhere but I won't upload any ss from them. Well maybe sometimes, we will see Smile. I got my IP blocked for 30 minutes as I could not login into the game and on tibia.com I could. I have no idea what is going on but hopefully I will start soon.

U and many others players got the same IP adress, so, when one of these ppls have write wrong pass into tibia, u and rest of these ppls got BAN for 30min Tongue easy ;]