Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very well, i am suprised/
Exclamation 
When i stop to play tibia and use bbot. Bbot wasn't good bot but wasn't worse. Nowaday's i back to bbot and tibia and i can see that bbot changed for a better. Few new functions, no crashes.
I am very suprised.
Keep it going BMega!!
Bbot now is great.
For a now a learnt few new things.
And I have few idea's for u. For future ;]

Once more. Very well BMega.
Thank you,

I left my job at IBM that was far from home, now I work near from home (10min) and I have a lot more time to work on BBot, I`m trying to improve it and I still have a lot of thoughts to implement.

You can write your ideas on the forums, or on the Review screen (that appaers randomly).

Regards
Yea sure
If u have time and u think that's good idea i think good way is to fix special sqm's.
Cuz i am trying to use them to antylure but it doesn't work ;[
Next, i think good idea would be to have aoe spells good working. I mean gfb ava to shoot to atack x-count monster's(as far as it is posbile)but not to atack (on target).
I saw sth like that on windbot.
I will add some more implements if u want.
(01-14-2015, 05:56 PM)Preze$ Wrote: Yea sure
If u have time and u think that's good idea i think good way is to fix special sqm's.
Cuz i am trying to use them to antylure but it doesn't work ;[
Next, i think good idea would be to have aoe spells good working. I mean gfb ava to shoot to atack x-count monster's(as far as it is posbile)but not to atack (on target).
I saw sth like that on windbot.
I will add some more implements if u want.

Yes, but for now I'm pretty busy, I'm working in the new Walker, Bot Manager (manage multiple characters) and some other secret features Sad
Could u tell me some secret features on pw?? xD
No.
haha Ok