Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
MSG here when You need macros
(01-16-2018, 12:31 PM)edwino4 Wrote: Hello i need macro for exori gran ico, exori hur and exori ico in one line.

Can u do that my character will hit one gran ico and then spam exori ico and hur?

Also
a need one more that hit sd on war golem (and when more than 2 hit ue-mas vis and flam) also its for pvp server so please add vaiation that use ue only when no player on screen. Thanks

Use Advanced attack sequences for this
Hello! I need macro to use the wagon in kazoo...
(01-16-2018, 08:18 PM)kwb2007 Wrote: Hello! I need macro to use the wagon in kazoo...

Use Map Tool
i don't no how ;xxx what i must write in useID, when to run wagon i must use left boton mous...
everything is explained when u click on URL i put on "Map Tool"

there is nothing else i can say to make it easier
Supp Catar
Soo , i'm playing in a ot and it just sell assassin star in goroma. I know that if you just put in cavebot (ex: dp 1 thais) and dont put any bp inside it will be all for loot. But if you put 2 bp , then first for loot and sec for ressuply .
Is there a way (maybe a macro) to switch depot from cavebot.
For example i use depot 1 as main (for loot ) and 2 for supply . Then i could make
Macro (switch depot 1)
Depositer (33634 31895 7)
Macro (switch depot 2)
SupliesWithdraw (33634 31895 7:!AmmoID! !AmmoMAX!)

thanks from now peace
Nah, but if you try using setting for old depot, it would consider box 1 as loot bp and box 2 as supply bp
damn , i didnt think about it. ty bro
can u create macro that will stop killer if less than 50 mana potion (and only if certain monster are on screen (draken warmaster and draken spellweaver also ghastly dragon and nothing more)) and start it when it will not be on the screen of these monsters?

i wrote smthg like that: 1000 {Disable Killer 50 mana} Misc.ItemCountEx(268)=<50 [else] Killer.Stop() Exit() {else} Killer.Start() Exit() but how i can add this monnster to this macro? I dont want to stop killer when bot stuck by lizards high~ and dragons XD

Its even possible to make that macro?
................ Kliknij TU i zobacz jak CZESIO daje repucika ...............
Pomoglem Daj REPUTA
I helped with something similar. It's here somewhere

But you should make checkpoints every floor/room to check if has enough supplies to continue or turn back to other cavebot label.

To not get stuck on monsters with killer off use Creatures.Beside() command with Misc.StandTime() to make condition for bot to turn killer back on
I need macro to open corpses, because if I kill further, it may happen that there is one corpse under the other and it does not open the latter because i exp in oramond catacombs and option LOOT BEFORE KILL is a bad option because i have big waste when the rest of the monsters beats me and the bot tries to open the body. unless it is possible to open bodies through browse field.
Need dash macro
dash is built in, check War Tools
(01-24-2018, 06:13 PM)SzajsNaCha Wrote: I need macro to open corpses, because if I kill further, it may happen that there is one corpse under the other and it does not open the latter because i exp in oramond catacombs and option LOOT BEFORE KILL is a bad option because i have big waste when the rest of the monsters beats me and the bot tries to open the body. unless it is possible to open bodies through browse field.
adjust timings in variables, no macro can affect looter
i need macro if i drop iten 21203 use right click
You mean just to use item? Dude, that's easiest thing you can do by yourself and I encourage you to do so. Everything you need is on forum and command list
I need macro to open your inbox in locker id:12902
can't do that
I need an macro that rune new arrow and bolt when it expires.

I play on a server that runes & ammunitions are inf, but these items has time (60minutes), even with the fact that they are inf, they disapear when times run over.

I saw that you did a Wand of Darkness script, its basic the same thing, when the diamond arrows are =< 1, the script will say "exevo gran con hur". I tried to do it by myself, but i cant dude, help me please XD