Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UPDATE] Tibia 9.82
NIE bedzie juz bbota? co to ma byc ? jakie siły wyzsze ? a co z moją kasą za bota ? k
@up
BBot będzie, prawdopodobnie, jak to pisał Dexter, około 4 nad ranem naszego czasu Wink
Jeśli dobrze pójdzie, to może i wcześniej, wiesz, nie każdy człowiek jest robotem i siedzi 24/7 przy kompie.
plix minimize backpack and opyion by take spear,m assasin star etc from dp
(02-27-2013, 03:32 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: ETA: +- 8 hours.

Big changes on "BBot Action Engine", it control all the BBot Modules (Healer, Cavebot, Warbot...).

YOU ROXXX!!! This bot is the best in tibia 3 years and 0 banns i love you and 0 hacks Realy good bot <3 Forever bbot
time?
Guys, I'm not able to finish today the BBot, it's still a lot of work to do, a lot of tests.

I'm rewriting the BBot Action system for several days, and I can't stop in the middle of it. I need to test it all, and it touches ALL the BBot features, so the testing of the new version will take at least 5 hours. These changes will bring a lot of improvements on the future.

Sorry, but the release ETA is 16 hours from now.
(02-28-2013, 03:55 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Guys, I'm not able to finish today the BBot, it's still a lot of work to do, a lot of tests.

I'm rewriting the BBot Action system for several days, and I can't stop in the middle of it. I need to test it all, and it touches ALL the BBot features, so the testing of the new version will take at least 5 hours. These changes will bring a lot of improvements on the future.

Sorry, but the release ETA is 16 hours from now.

I think we all agree to wait a little bit more for a better bot.

Good work Mega. Thanks.
Keep it up Big Grin
Nice. Keep up the good work. Looks like Tibia will wait until tomorrow.. <3
Tibia used to make me feel better having no life, now it seems to be the cause
[Image: this-is-not-a-gamergirl.jpg]
[/color]
Tranquilo, com esse tempo stamina fica cheia, e rola treinar um pvp em algum otzinho Big Grin
thank you a lot
thankx
thanks
yeah Big Grin
Gostou ? da um Repp ai Sleepy

[Image: b68sjn.png]
ja ta ai nova versao?? pro tibia 9.82?
ya se actualizo la version del bbot 9.82 ?? si es asi diganme como lo actualizo porfavor !!
The new Action system is now done, I'm updating the Bot for the new version at the moment. It may take 3 - 4 hours depending on how it runs.
We are still waiting plz do it as fast as You canSmile
Nice ! thanks xD
the healing options doesnt work it just dont do anything :/