Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Oscar - Killer Caiman [EK]
Hello Mate, I would like to report a bug (atleast for me) The one in farmine doesn't sell/throw/deposit the vials, so after a while ur just running around.. can u fix it please?
(07-05-2013, 08:13 AM)rasmusv96 Wrote: Hello Mate, I would like to report a bug (atleast for me) The one in farmine doesn't sell/throw/deposit the vials, so after a while ur just running around.. can u fix it please?

Automation Tools > Looter > Configure Lootable Items > Search for "Empty potion flask" and add them to looter, now the bot will deposit the empty vials.

[Image: wRL6qV7.png]
Please give me reputation if I helped you!

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
the script with refiller in edron doesn't work, when im starting automatically its critical error, whats goin on?
Very nice script.
Good Job!

Maybe you have full afk script for barbarian big camp?
How can i off exori hur ??
I got stuck on cormaya boat too =(
edron's refiller version is bugged , i got stucked at farmine's boat saying that destination is out of range please fix it !
(08-15-2013, 05:08 PM)KarimEhab Wrote: edron's refiller version is bugged , i got stucked at farmine's boat saying that destination is out of range please fix it !

I am sorry but I wont fix it, if you haven't read my recent posts I will write it one more time.

I am not using this bot on my main character, only on bot knights, and with that.. I wont update my scripts.

Kind regards Oscar

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
No chance to fix it ? it's just a few way points. would be nice if you do it for me i really need the script. Thanks in advance.
Guys can't u just repair it by yourself? Is that really hard? It's free script, your job is only to change some wpt! Smile Please don't hate me
i couldn't do it myself , the script creator knows better how to do it !
excellent work. you would not by chance scripts ek 200 + +?

Rep ++
Hello oscar i tried this script and there's a bug, the bot stop in Farmine boat please fix it Smile
(08-20-2013, 10:32 AM)Zacko Wrote: Hello oscar i tried this script and there's a bug, the bot stop in Farmine boat please fix it Smile

If you scroll up a little bit you would see a post from me.. I wont update my scripts anymore, maybe in the future.. If you want a 100% working and functional script, then you have to script one for yourself, or buy one.

"I am not using this bot on my main character, only on bot knights, and with that.. I wont update my scripts.

Kind regards Oscar "

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★