Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
License problem
Hello !
Not long ago I finished my time is running use the bot, all made the event a few days ago after the last update. Yesterday before midnight, I bought a new license for 30 days. I had to re-download the bot and then enclosed with it but the charge jumped me information that I need to buy premium. I do not know how to explain it, I'm for the first time in such a situation. Throw screen in two stages. Please help, because time is running out 30 days with every minute.Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

man you buy and active? ;>
Everything has been paid to the "ZayPay - Phone and SMS Payment". I waited until it 100% and everything went as it should. But now, when I look it is not found in the "Payments" final payment of 30 April. I do not know why, if I took the money, and then immediately downloaded (it was only after the payment of August unlocked this possibility - what about all the shows [paid and I could get, so that you have a problem and the documentation of payments is not even included] ) I do not know what to do.
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
i tried but i dont have it:S wtf.
can somebody help me? :X
Then you not received the premium time. Read this link below.
http://forums.bmega.net/announcement-2.html
closed.Smile