Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BBot 56.2
Quote:Version 56.2
* Distancer unecessary steps
+ Summon ignore message: Adjust your combat settings to attack this player.
= Increased default summon ignore time (BBot.Attacker.SummonIgnoreTime)
* Waypoint Teleport not stopping going to magic forcefield
* Protecting Learn from adding a Point between Teleport and other kinds of points, that would add unecessary and buggy Points

Quote:Version 56.3
* Another teleport bug
(01-25-2015, 07:39 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
Quote:Version 56.2
* Distancer unecessary steps
+ Summon ignore message: Adjust your combat settings to attack this player.
= Increased default summon ignore time (BBot.Attacker.SummonIgnoreTime)
* Waypoint Teleport not stopping going to magic forcefield
* Protecting Learn from adding a Point between Teleport and other kinds of points, that would add unecessary and buggy Points
None (Cheking calassa)

Edited:
The bug continue, but now not jump he move 1 sqm and stay stilled

[Image: faill.png]
Releasing version 56.3 with Teleport bug fixed, thanks Erleo.
Still bug with looter when im got 8 bps of gold all its full, then when im open first and bot attack monsters and kill one, he dont open bps to first free, but only 3-4 bps and dont get up money to free bp.
Distancer dont work very good.. Because he run example: 3 sqm and when have distance 3 with monster returns to the monster and continue all the time, run 3 sqms, return to the monster ect. (not always)

And Special SQM too, he ignore all points. (not always)
I put attaking avoid + attaking like.

(01-26-2015, 05:02 PM)erleo Wrote: Distancer dont work very good.. Because he run example: 3 sqm and when have distance 3 with monster returns to the monster and continue all the time, run 3 sqms, return to the monster ect. (not always)

With macro keep dist work much betta
(01-26-2015, 06:26 PM)damiansnk Wrote:
(01-26-2015, 05:02 PM)erleo Wrote: Distancer dont work very good.. Because he run example: 3 sqm and when have distance 3 with monster returns to the monster and continue all the time, run 3 sqms, return to the monster ect. (not always)

Idk that macro
(01-26-2015, 06:34 PM)erleo Wrote:

Idk that macro

200 {distance} ID:=Creature.Attacking() Creature.Health(!ID!)<=33 [jump] Creature.Follow(!ID!) {jump} Creature.KeepDistance(!ID!, 4)

Lord Damian macro Tongue
(01-26-2015, 06:34 PM)erleo Wrote:

Idk that macro

when hp%>x keep distance when hp%<x follow monster
when hydra runing away bot follow them cuz with dist 4 easy losing target or hydra run out of screen

but it was 1st version that1 work better

200 {distance & follow} ID:=Creature.Attacking() Creature.Health(!ID!)<=15 [jump] Creature.Follow(!ID!) Exit() {jump} Creature.KeepDistance(!ID!, 4) Exit()
New update..