Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backpack Problem when looting
Exclamation 
When the bot kills more than 2, 3 monster close, he opens the 3 loot from the 3 monsters, what happens is, the size of this 3 loot's are more than my 3 open bp's, then the bot close my loot bp's at this point ok. He will open again, but when he open's the size is the normal size when you open a bp and not the small size when you resize the bp for he gets smaller, so when this happens, he opens another loot from monster and close my bp's and stop looting.

What i could do for the bot reset the bp's when this happen?
Bump!
Use macro for minimize bp's and minimize or close all (eq, skills etc)
Please REP ME+ if I helped you
THANKS =D
(11-11-2013, 02:29 PM)Snowzym Wrote: When the bot kills more than 2, 3 monster close, he opens the 3 loot from the 3 monsters, what happens is, the size of this 3 loot's are more than my 3 open bp's, then the bot close my loot bp's at this point ok. He will open again, but when he open's the size is the normal size when you open a bp and not the small size when you resize the bp for he gets smaller, so when this happens, he opens another loot from monster and close my bp's and stop looting.

What i could do for the bot reset the bp's when this happen?

i had the same problem
just minimize backpacks, as they are still open things are still being looted.
Angel If I helped you, please give REP Angel
Hey guys, new update fixed this.

"BBot 25.1 07/11/2013
The new BBot 25.1 beta version will improve several features and fix some bugs. Also the new BBot comes with a amazing feature, Open Backpacks Minimizer, that will minimize the backpacks and increase the space for looting."

Thanks bmega team!