Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Administrators!
Hello!

There are a few items that concern me about this bot.

1- When going to the depot, the character sometimes (and, more often than not) will go to a depot and then walk to another one. This is very obvious of bot actions, can we improve this?

2- When depositing items into the depot, the bot does these actions EXTREMELY fast, faster than that of a human, or at least, a normal player. Can we slow this action down? The processes the bot must go through to do this seem less than human, these packets seem less that human, therefore, I'm worried there may be a chance this is noticed.

3- When depositing items, even with "Stack items" basic function checked, the bot will not stack items together. this is very worrisome as well. Can this be improved?

I would greatly appreciate any feedback I can get from the Administration Team and also the community.
Thank you!
Tibia Logistics!
1. Make a Point before the depot for the own bbot choice the locker.
Hey there!

I've done this with all the scripts, and it still does the same thing. I have attempted doing it before I enter the depot, when I just enter the depot and allow the depositor to choose, set a fixed point and then depositor or just walk to a depot and do it. All of the outcomes are the same. he will walk to different spots, sometimes multiple times before depositing.
(11-17-2013, 07:11 PM)Tibia Logistics Wrote: Hello!

There are a few items that concern me about this bot.

1- When going to the depot, the character sometimes (and, more often than not) will go to a depot and then walk to another one. This is very obvious of bot actions, can we improve this?

2- When depositing items into the depot, the bot does these actions EXTREMELY fast, faster than that of a human, or at least, a normal player. Can we slow this action down? The processes the bot must go through to do this seem less than human, these packets seem less that human, therefore, I'm worried there may be a chance this is noticed.

3- When depositing items, even with "Stack items" basic function checked, the bot will not stack items together. this is very worrisome as well. Can this be improved?

I would greatly appreciate any feedback I can get from the Administration Team and also the community.
Thank you!
Tibia Logistics!

1. But that is not the purpose to deposit? When I'm testing the bbot and also hunting, it performs the function depositer the right way. If you are configuring the correct function of the depositer, the bbot is alternating between depot. Sometimes he ends up only in the nearest. It myself do when I'm hunting manually. So I see no problem with it only enter into one.

2. Regarding cip noted that speed, I would not have problems, because the Mega checks every packet that is sent. But it is not guaranteed to not be detected, because there are no bots undetectable. I'll talk about it with the Mega. Maybe create 3 speed options for depositer because several users play in OT server, and for them the faster the better.

3. The tibia already does this when it is deposited any item that can be stacked. Do you have any idea to improve it?
Dexter, I think a plausible solution to the 3rd point in my questionnaire could be that the Bots tries to stack certain items in the same BP first, before continuing to the next?