Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I paid, but still no receipt confirmation message.
I have the same problem, I paid and do not receive a confirmation message, and they took my money without getting anything in return.

someone has the same problem?
(11-26-2013, 10:03 PM)Daniel1990 Wrote: I have the same problem, I paid and do not receive a confirmation message, and they took my money without getting anything in return.

someone has the same problem?

I have same problem
and i lost my money
Guys,

We have already got in touch with zaypay, and ask that you also enter and requiring position themselves on this issue. When the transaction is not completed, and you do not receive purchase confirmation message, the Mega has no way of knowing, and not intervene.
(11-27-2013, 10:30 AM)Dexter Wrote: Guys,

We have already got in touch with zaypay, and ask that you also enter and requiring position themselves on this issue. When the transaction is not completed, and you do not receive purchase confirmation message, the Mega has no way of knowing, and not intervene.

Ok, I understand that, but I have removed money and one not getting my premium, which I can do?

Sorry for my bad English
Thumbs Down 
so!!! i lost my money i have the same problem !!!! :S OH MY GOD!!! are u kidding me!! i send for 6O days