Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Info to mega about there's no way bug!
I did a waypoint that worked well, and runned fine for like 3 hours, then I introduced fullcheck (to count gold coins) and waypoints then hi/deposit all/yes and then more waypoints
30 minutes after this change in my waypoint (that was working well) it crashed with the bug "There's no way" I also have tested another waypoint that I use for rook (only points, no depositer/messages/checks) and I worked fine for 23hours...

Hope this will help you.

Cya

news!!!

just found now that the bug isn't on the fullcheck, it's in the looter!!!
I got again the There's no way bug with a waypoint that don't have any fullcheck
Tried to stop targeting, still the there's no way, stopped cavebot, still there's no way, stopeed lotting, the message is gone...
so there is the problem..
Then the problem is on the FullCheck?
just found now that not really on the fullcheck, it's in the looter!!!
I got again the There's no way bug with a waypoint that don't have any fullcheck
Tried to stop targeting, still the there's no way, stopped cavebot, still there's no way, stopeed lotting, the message is gone...
I'll test again if it happens again...
upking Wrote:just found now that not really on the fullcheck, it's in the looter!!!

By looting, you say 'Open Corpses', right?
MegaNo0body Wrote:
upking Wrote:just found now that not really on the fullcheck, it's in the looter!!!

yes!
tested 3 times disabling this option (after the bug) and everything worked fine again...
upking Wrote:
MegaNo0body Wrote:

yes!
tested 3 times disabling this option (after the bug) and everything worked fine again...

Thank you, this information is VERY good and it will help a lot to find this bug.
at least my information about the no way bug is taken seriously, i'm glad you tested what i said early.
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]