Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEEEEEEEEEEELP PLEASE!
Please, I need a method that make my character use spell in monster for example only until 50 per cent of life monster, because he is dropping magic in the air, making waste..
Please, help me!
I need some that change delay of magic..
help me, it's many waste, u only think fight vocations, please, make a spell advanced, for example, in tugbot have one perfect, that stop atack magic in monster with X% HP.
There are such function inbuilt in Bbot also. Search for
Code:
Target.health
in macros
but this script as my hp attacks and not the monster..
i want some macro that sttack with magic until the monster 50% hp..
i've made a macro to kill draggys and water elemental sometime ago, but bbot precision was very bad and it doesnt works fine, i'll see if i can find it here.

Edit~
1000 {Spell Perfect} Target.ByName(Dragon) Target.Health>30 Self.Mana%>80 Self.Say(Exori Vis) Macro.Wait(2400)

Paper~
The Patch will come when the patch comes!
[Image: signgodfather.png]

Todo List:
Cavebot Tutorial                            [ ]
Macros Tutorial                              [ ]
Killer Non Walkable Sqm Tutorial       [ ]
___
Sir Scripts Co. (coming...)
___
Pai dos Burros
Paper Boy Wrote:i've made a macro to kill draggys and water elemental sometime ago, but bbot precision was very bad and it doesnt works fine, i'll see if i can find it here.

Edit~
1000 {Spell Perfect} Target.ByName(Dragon) Target.Health>30 Self.Mana%>80 Self.Say(Exori Vis) Macro.Wait(2400)

Paper~

You should change it to 2000 instead of 1000, because exori vis exhaust is 2s.
this method may even break off a branch, but the owners of the bot must do something to improve the attack with spells because it is very bad.