Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@MegaNo0body
Just be seriusly.
Its save bot? I have a big team like 100ppl will buy.
Can I answer it?
It's as safe as any other bot that says it's safe
Nothing in the world is 100%
But the random features of the bot, makes it more "safe"
Keep in mind that no bot is safe, but this bot is as safe as the ones that claims to be safe
Anyway, I'm botting in 9acc for 3months and nothing happened
Can not be compared a popular bot that maybe he has some mistakes and that accounts have been deleted, a new bot out of necessity.

It's simple we're talking about paying for a product that is supposed to fulfill that need.

It's like buying a laptop without memory.

Just asking, I need know what its a % to be save account, remmeber premmy acc+time+buybot its a cost for lost on week's.
vestreke Wrote:Can not be compared a popular bot that maybe he has some mistakes and that accounts have been deleted, a new bot out of necessity.

It's simple we're talking about paying for a product that is supposed to fulfill that need.

It's like buying a laptop without memory.

Just asking, I need know what its a % to be save account, remmeber premmy acc+time+buybot its a cost for lost on week's.

If you don't want to run the risk, simply don't buy.

By running any bot you'll run the risk of being banished, doesn't matter wich bot you use.
But if u use tibia auto its easy deleted, same to tibiabot ng, elfbot, and anothers shit's.
That its easy, have security that its all.
vestreke Wrote:But if u use tibia auto its easy deleted, same to tibiabot ng, elfbot, and anothers shit's.
That its easy, have security that its all.

On that point, the BBot has a big security cuz it almost don't give ban.
That its all, I want know if I can use it without problems and dont lost my time premmy/acc/bot, anothers right?

Thanks alot.
vestreke Wrote:That its all, I want know if I can use it without problems and dont lost my time premmy/acc/bot, anothers right?

Thanks alot.

You'll not lose anything, unless you be unlucky and be banished (it happens rarely).