Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Didint recive premium]
Hi so basicly i send the text message or called to get premium it took the money from my account, i still didint recive the premium time.
When the text message didint work then i decided to buy with credit card and it did work. Got my premium for 30 days and now its gone and still didint recive the premium time from the text message or phone call.

Yes i did read the thread about not reciving premium time and did everything that was said in the post and didint even got the replay.

my email is [email protected]
Did you follow the template exactly? Some emails go to spam box, the support email always receive too many spam. Send again with the following subject: (High Priority) not received premium.
Hi so basicly i am getting sick from waiting. Loosing so much profits, gold and exp because it takes you over a month to give me the premium time i have paid for it.
Already send you 2 or 3 emails with the issu and you still diding contact me. Paid for 15 days but expect much more then just 15 days as i am already waiting over a month for you to add this premium time to my account.
(12-03-2014, 04:28 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Did you follow the template exactly? Some emails go to spam box, the support email always receive too many spam. Send again with the following subject: (High Priority) not received premium.

(12-07-2014, 10:10 PM)Prezes Wrote: Hi so basicly i am getting sick from waiting. Loosing so much profits, gold and exp because it takes you over a month to give me the premium time i have paid for it.
Already send you 2 or 3 emails with the issu and you still diding contact me. Paid for 15 days but expect much more then just 15 days as i am already waiting over a month for you to add this premium time to my account.

did you do what he said?
http://forums.bmega.net/announcement-2.html
Yes he already asked me that question and yes i did all as it says in the link. Still waiting and loosing all exp and profits for over a month now its sick !
Still WAITING!
(12-12-2014, 06:48 PM)Prezes Wrote: Still WAITING!

You followed the orientations that the Mega posted?