Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bbot > Scam ? No respect for custommers ?
Hi, is there anyone who take care of custommers here ? Paid for bot and got nothing for it. Also being ignored all time. Follow up on link

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23948.html

Waiting over a month now for premium time, I have sent 3 emails now still no replay !
Still WAITING!
I've had this problem too..But it got solved in under a day and i got a present +45 more days for free ..Did u follow that template that admin wrote? http://forums.bmega.net/announcement-2.html
(12-10-2014, 12:12 PM)Prezes Wrote: Hi, is there anyone who take care of custommers here ? Paid for bot and got nothing for it. Also being ignored all time. Follow up on link

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23948.html

Waiting over a month now for premium time, I have sent 3 emails now still no replay !

I'm using BBot 1 year, maybe some more. In this time i have used all payment methods, some of them do not exist anymore so i can't realy know what you feels like.

There is few things you should to, first of them:
You should use a template, actualy your yelling for help looks like a scame or simply spam,
second - you should be more patient, spaming at forum isn't anything good, in my opinion you just have not read a rules associated with payment or not precisely
identified recommendations on payment.
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

Hey you tell me i spam ? you are lazy enough and dont read what i write ?

PEOPLE WAKE UP !!! I ALREADY HAVE SAID 12 times that YES I HAVE FOLLOWED THE TEMPLATE !

You know how much profit and exp i lost because not being able to get a bot for a month ?
There's no email older than 3 days in my inbox, if you didn't receive a answer, your payment code was not found. When I dont find the payment code, I dont receive any money, if you really paid, give me a proof like a phone bill.
maby send email from gmail
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
(12-13-2014, 10:18 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: There's no email older than 3 days in my inbox, if you didn't receive a answer, your payment code was not found. When I dont find the payment code, I dont receive any money, if you really paid, give me a proof like a phone bill.

How can i give you phone bill if its a phone where i just top up from vodafone etc ?

Thats what i send you in email !

- personal info -

It took my money , i got a text back but its empty.
Do not post personal information. Most phone operations provide a way to verify the call/sms history, you should be able to find it easily.

You should have noted every number you sent message, we would fix this issue long time ago.
OMG I think you dont read what i post ?!?!?!? I took down all the details.

I gave you my phone number , i gave you the text message ( the number ) i have sent the message with and i told you the number that i have sent the message too. What fu.cking else do you need ?
(12-21-2014, 08:58 PM)Prezes Wrote: OMG I think you dont read what i post ?!?!?!? I took down all the details.

I gave you my phone number , i gave you the text message ( the number ) i have sent the message with and i told you the number that i have sent the message too. What fu.cking else do you need ?

You have to send those info to email, and wait the answer. If you didnt receive the answer, it's because your zaypay/paygol code wasn't found, neither your phone. That's why you have to send your PHONE BILL that proves that you called to a zaypay/paygol number.

Also, more respect otherwise you will be banished. You had bad luck, because the system works very well, more than 90% of the time. And when it doesn't, I find the codes easily on the history. I didn't found, now you have to send me your bill, or stop crying and go to other bot.
SORTED