Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Reconnect manager, please teach me!
Please someone kind soul, give a complete explanation for recconect manager.
I didn't get it from the Camaleon's tutorial.

Or was it just me?
The feature is hard, the GUI design is not easy and I feel I've failed with that feature. But let's try:

1. Manage account and characters
First, register the account and the characters: http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=reconnect_manager
Rule: have the Reconnect Manager character list matching the Tibia's one. It will use the index of the item to login it (so, if character 'Mega is a noob' is the third item in Tibia's account, make it the third character item in

the Reconnect Manager list).

2. Add a 'Schedule'
After registering the account, check the main list of the Reconnect Manager (just below the Profile selector). There's a item:
'New double click to add'. Double-click with your mouse this item.

You will be presented with several configuration options, there are two kinds o 'schedule': Online and Offline.
Online schedule: makes a character login, keep it online (if it disconnects, it will reconnect the same character) and loads a Script.
Offline schedule: makes BBot idle, disconnected on Tibia and waiting for a delay (this can be used to make your character management more 'human-like', like making you offline for a amount of hours).

3. The Online schedule
The Online is the most important item on Reconnect Manager, it will do the following work:
a. Login a character;
b. Load a script;
c. Keep the character online for a amount of hours;
d. Block the character from logging again for a amount of hours (let's say you have two BBot instances running the same Reconnect Manager, the 'Block Character' will make the character 'not playable' for a amount of time).
e. When a schedule is finished, go to the next one

4. The Offline schedule
The Offline was created to emulate sleep times, sometimes is good to make the behavior of a computer more human-like, a human will not play 24/7.
(08-19-2015, 05:25 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The feature is hard, the GUI design is not easy and I feel I've failed with that feature.

i think only GUI is failed, function is really good, maybe little hard to understand, but very usefull. I really think (as i said in tutorial topic) that better idea is setting reconnect manager like that:

(get time from system time)

I - Task configuration :
1. Task start time [input] (like 10:30) + [input] to "random minutes" (if we put e.g "25" the time will be set to random ( 10:30 - 10:55) .
2. Task stop time [input] (we can set like 9:00) + [input] random minutes (like up)
3. Task type like now, offline/online

II - Account manager - add delete function to delete saved accounts XD

You said it will be more detectable, but its not. Its the same like now, becouse now we have to use brain and math (brain ok, but math so hard XD) if we want to hunt from ss to ss or like 11:00 to 20~ and then wait and then hunt we have to waste time to calculate how many time we have to be offline, then set to 23h hunt, then login to next char, then wait then (...)

I really think it will be 1000000% better option, then now.

The idea you had is very good, but i think you dont think much about what you doing, just done it fast and release #nooffense
(08-19-2015, 06:15 PM)tibia24.com Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 05:25 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The feature is hard, the GUI design is not easy and I feel I've failed with that feature.

i think only GUI is failed, function is really good, maybe little hard to understand, but very usefull. I really think (as i said in tutorial topic) that better idea is setting reconnect manager like that:

(get time from system time)

I - Task configuration :
1. Task start time [input] (like 10:30) + [input] to "random minutes" (if we put e.g "25" the time will be set to random ( 10:30 - 10:55) .
2. Task stop time [input] (we can set like 9:00) + [input] random minutes (like up)
3. Task type like now, offline/online

II - Account manager - add delete function to delete saved accounts XD

You said it will be more detectable, but its not. Its the same like now, becouse now we have to use brain and math (brain ok, but math so hard XD) if we want to hunt from ss to ss or like 11:00 to 20~ and then wait and then hunt we have to waste time to calculate how many time we have to be offline, then set to 23h hunt, then login to next char, then wait then (...)

I really think it will be 1000000% better option, then now.

The idea you had is very good, but i think you dont think much about what you doing, just done it fast and release #nooffense
Hello,

I cant check the entire answer, for deleting the account, have you tried the 'Delete account' link, above the characters?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
(08-19-2015, 06:30 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Hello,

I cant check the entire answer, for deleting the account, have you tried the 'Delete account' link, above the characters?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

ohh sry, i didnt saw that ;D
Thanks alot Mega, sorry to waste your time :p

Anyone else can help me answering these?
------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed that:

1 - The <Enable> box of above active/deactive all management and starts it after a few seconds

2 - The <Enable> box of below (which causes a minus sign[-]) for each schedule/task stands for the single schedule/task, making it skipped when it's time come

------------------------------------------------

I have doubts on:

3 - Does <Block> function skips schedules for a character that has been previously been on a schedule that blocked him for X ammount of time?
(X ammount of time after the blocking-schedule finishes?)

4 - Does the blocking finish time for a character, is for all Bbot instances?
Or just the ones that are running the same reconnect profile? (the block is saved in the profile then?)

5 - How do I deactivate an undesired Block?

6 - How do I sincronize a character's cave's script to log out, so that the next char+script can run?

7 - Does it stop to log out on the cave when the next char's schedule's time comes? Or does it log out as soon as the logout block leaves?

7.1 - If it take too long to the logout block to leave, does the manager start counting down the next schedule's time and run the next's schedule script, even if it didn't log out previous char to log the next char yet?
->YES, and it's currently(buggy I think) running the next script

9 - Old reconnect(Basic tools) stands for re-logging in the last character found for certain window(as tibia window name) taking the acc/pw from <Manage Accounts>?

------------------------------------------------

So... If I want to bot 4 accounts, 24H each day(4 days), I settle the 4 accounts with duration 24:00, variation 0%? It will connect shortly after s.s.?
9 - from tibia memory (last account that you are log-in)
(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 1 - The <Enable> box of above active/deactive all management and starts it after a few seconds

It takes some time Smile

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 2 - The <Enable> box of below (which causes a minus sign[-]) for each schedule/task stands for the single schedule/task, making it skipped when it's time come

The [-] means Disabled task.

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 3 - Does <Block> function skips schedules for a character that has been previously been on a schedule that blocked him for X ammount of time?
(X ammount of time after the blocking-schedule finishes?)

A character block will affect all tasks that uses that character, also affects all BBot instances (all BBot running on your computer). When a character is blocked, BBot MUST NOT connect to it, because it is in 'resting mode' (e.g: stamina recovering).

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 4 - Does the blocking finish time for a character, is for all Bbot instances?
Or just the ones that are running the same reconnect profile? (the block is saved in the profile then?)

The character Block is stored into the Character configuration, so it is profile independent (the same block affect multiple Reconnect Manager profiles).

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 5 - How do I deactivate an undesired Block?

There's no way to do that unless you edit the /Data/Accounts file Sad

Sorry, I'll add a Trello task.

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 6 - How do I sincronize a character's cave's script to log out, so that the next char+script can run?

Schedule two characters one followed by the other Smile

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 7 - Does it stop to log out on the cave when the next char's schedule's time comes? Or does it log out as soon as the logout block leaves?

It will disconnect as soon as the current Schedule timer is over, you can edit that time clicking on the 'time progress' in the Reconnect Manager interface. The logout stop the Cavebot, and keep everything else running (killer/healer).

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 7.1 - If it take too long to the logout block to leave, does the manager start counting down the next schedule's time and run the next's schedule script, even if it didn't log out previous char to log the next char yet?
->YES, and it's currently(buggy I think) running the next script

More details, please?

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: 9 - Old reconnect(Basic tools) stands for re-logging in the last character found for certain window(as tibia window name) taking the acc/pw from <Manage Accounts>?

Yes, it will try to normally Reconnect the disconnected character, only if the account is found on Reconnect Manager.

(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)Bbotone Wrote: So... If I want to bot 4 accounts, 24H each day(4 days), I settle the 4 accounts with duration 24:00, variation 0%? It will connect shortly after s.s.?

Yes, it should work.
I just got a question. Would not be better if there was an option instead of duration time but if cavebot reaches the last waypoint then relog to next char in schedule.
Hello i have problem. I don't wanna to use duration time. I want to rlg when i end waypoints. But when i dont mark the "Enabled" i see [ DISABLED ]. How to do it?
You will be able to do that with the new macros, that will be released on next BBot version.
Great Smile I will wait!