Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Suggestion] - Customized Hotkeys for Cavebot Types during Learn process
Wink 
1 - I am constantly creating new scripts. Sometimes i need to take a time to get back to some specific points and add some types. It would be nice if i was able to configure specific types on hotkeys, so that i can accelerate my script creation by hitting them on the fly during the learn process and they would be automatically added into the cavebot path. Such feature would be only enable during the Learn process and every added type would be notified like the [Point] during the Learn process.

2 - Imagine a situation where i am going to create a script from point A to B (A is DP and B is the Magic Shop). I start the learning process by checking the Learn button and then walk from A to B. At point B, i would press the [Insert] button (which is configured to add the trade_type Sell) and automatically the bot pops out with the input window of selling type. After inputting the information, the bot would minimized and then i would continue with the script learning by going back to point A. When i get to point A, i would press the button [Home] (which is configured with the add_type Depositer) and then automatically this function is added.

It would be 'very' usefull during a quest automation or an item harvester, which i am planning on doing later.

If you need more clarification regarding such feature, please let me know.

Thanks =)
Was I helpful? If so, please click on my 'Give Reputation to this user'
Angel
Added Trello task to create 'in-game hud editor' for cavebot.
(10-28-2015, 12:10 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Added Trello task to create 'in-game hud editor' for cavebot.

Sounds better than the expected =) would I receive a rep point in gratitude? Smile
Was I helpful? If so, please click on my 'Give Reputation to this user'
Angel
great idea, to accept congratulations Mega Big Grin