Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[MEGA]Trello
I wonder how long the Trello list with the news goes this completed

will be the same in December?
up! Smile
I wonder how much better before ... several features are very important for a good script ! Big Grin
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00
(12-10-2015, 02:58 PM)nosbor00 Wrote: up! Smile
I wonder how much better before ... several features are very important for a good script ! Big Grin

rather bbot would be more perfect

and would like a faster bbot

faster equals more experience
(12-10-2015, 03:05 PM)gusttavomarinho Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 02:58 PM)nosbor00 Wrote: up! Smile

rather bbot would be more perfect

and would like a faster bbot

faster equals more experience

I also would like a bbot faster faster equals more experience, I use bbot in my ED is not best for Sio, please improve cavebot Big Grin Tks Mega Heart
already asked the mega on an implementation schedule of the new features, he said only that it was with little time to devote to BBOT because with college and work is very stressful and no time ... but also said that in December would strive to deliver much of these innovations.
Extremely essential functions that should have the BBOT :

Advanced Healer - improved function and variables for all vocations, with better response time.
Customizable Cavebot - introduces a new concept for cavebot waypoints: Waypoint Tabs, can turn on and off map click, on the labels Among other things, allow you switch custom settings your way.
Accurate & Fast-Setup Looting - The bot also has the capability of ignoring not-so-valuable corpses, alert if a rare item was dropped and to prioritize more packed bodies.
Smart Targeting - You can Keep Away from a monster, allowing paladins and mages to hunt too. You can Lure a target to a pre-selected spot, making it easy to make 'knight blocking' scripts.Different sets of targeting lists can be made using Targeting Profiles. Using it, you can customize your hunting style for several levels and vocations, and switch from one profile to another with a single mouse click!

for me remains so expect it, there is nothing to speak also the on several functions that should be present in BBOT, think what the only answer we can have keep up with updates Trello ...
The Beyonder!
(12-11-2015, 10:16 AM)rbp0703 Wrote: already asked the mega on an implementation schedule of the new features, he said only that it was with little time to devote to BBOT because with college and work is very stressful and no time ... but also said that in December would strive to deliver much of these innovations.
Extremely essential functions that should have the BBOT :

Advanced Healer - improved function and variables for all vocations, with better response time.
Customizable Cavebot - introduces a new concept for cavebot waypoints: Waypoint Tabs, can turn on and off map click, on the labels Among other things, allow you switch custom settings your way.
Accurate & Fast-Setup Looting - The bot also has the capability of ignoring not-so-valuable corpses, alert if a rare item was dropped and to prioritize more packed bodies.
Smart Targeting - You can Keep Away from a monster, allowing paladins and mages to hunt too. You can Lure a target to a pre-selected spot, making it easy to make 'knight blocking' scripts.Different sets of targeting lists can be made using Targeting Profiles. Using it, you can customize your hunting style for several levels and vocations, and switch from one profile to another with a single mouse click!

for me remains so expect it, there is nothing to speak also the on several functions that should be present in BBOT, think what the only answer we can have keep up with updates Trello ...

if you have all this in December 2015 and not in 2016, will be perfect: D