Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I'm sick of this
Hey Bmega! What's up? I hope good cos my char died around 30 minutes ago because of UR bot, Yes it is! How did it happen? Hmm... i think, someone's who's releasin' this fu**ed bot didn't found any bugs like this, so listen Bmega cos I'M SICK OF THIS, i died on stupid mob who NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER would not be able to kill my char (100+ ek), but... How it's happened? I had 150 ghp's, 300manas so it's immposible to die! Oh no! BBot 've a great healer, i think so... BUT NOONE REGISTERED THIS FUCKIN' BUG, MY BOT STOPPED N'... NOTHIN', IN ONE GREAT MOMENT MY CHAR WAS STOPPED, IT'S ONE OF THE WORST BUGS, then bot works like on pause (no it wasn't pause), my poor char died another time and i want a fckin' compensation because - my time, my money, my nerves n' i lost some of it because the one bot is so fckin unstable? Still i'm thinkin' about resignation from ur bot cos it stops be attractive for me, now this bot is one of the weaknest... Anyway, if u're a man u'll understand what i mean, i don't want stand it anymore n' i don't want to be angry because of stupid bot, but i lost money/time/nerves... Anyway.

Without any regards.
Furious Bombel.
I got this problem too. Sometimes bbot stop cavebot killer and healing but protector is working good and i have to wake up in night and heal manual.If i heal myself manuality bbot again starts working.
(02-15-2012, 12:57 PM)Vennek Wrote: I got this problem too. Sometimes bbot stop cavebot killer and healing but protector is working good and i have to wake up in night and heal manual.If i heal myself manuality bbot again starts working.

Can you tell me if any other feature still works after that pause?

It stops walking?
(02-15-2012, 07:39 AM)bombel Wrote: Without any regards.
Furious Bombel.

You`re just being ignored by me. When you`re on your head again come and please tell me more info about how it happens.

I`ll be running a 2days test to check if I can reproduce this bug.
(02-15-2012, 05:10 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 12:57 PM)Vennek Wrote: I got this problem too. Sometimes bbot stop cavebot killer and healing but protector is working good and i have to wake up in night and heal manual.If i heal myself manuality bbot again starts working.

Can you tell me if any other feature still works after that pause?

It stops walking?

Nope, it's worst. All the bot functions gets "lagged" and they're stopping for a while. For ex. while I have 3 dragons and 2 dragon hatchlings around my 85 ek, the bot is using: mana potion, utura, SHP if its needed, and I think there are too many actions and bot can't handle it and it just switch of by itself. The second error is that it sometimes lagging everything when for ex. my SHP ends (it was used from 400 hp for ex.) but I still have mp's + exura ico, and if Im under 400 hp the auto heal SHP option is freezing all bot and it just "stopping" to the time I will have more than 400 hp.

I have also few questions to you:

1) Are you going to improve the bot more?
2) Would it be possible to make a special hotkey that will pause only CAVEBOT + PROTECTOR ALARMS + KILLER + LOTTER? I mean the healing will stay on. I died so many times by that..
Thanks for the info Paul, it will help a lot.

(02-15-2012, 06:58 PM)Paul Wrote: 1) Are you going to improve the bot more?
Yes, I`ll try to fix some bugs today, but I can`t work too much on the bot because I`m with tendinitis, thats why I`m not working on the BBot for more than 3 weeks already. I hope to be better on the next week.

(02-15-2012, 06:58 PM)Paul Wrote: 2) Would it be possible to make a special hotkey that will pause only CAVEBOT + PROTECTOR ALARMS + KILLER + LOTTER? I mean the healing will stay on. I died so many times by that..

Thats a nice idea, please add it to the Tracker.
I have the same problem, I noticed also, even the HUD and information disappears whilst the bot is having its "lag".

Hope this helps.
(02-15-2012, 10:27 PM)Kazza Wrote: I have the same problem, I noticed also, even the HUD and information disappears whilst the bot is having its "lag".

Hope this helps.

Yeah, it helps a lot.
In my situation my bot had "lagg" and all functions weren't workin', this "lagg" sometimes could take around 10-15 minutes... It's so annoyin' ...

Sry for "hate post" but i was angry after last dead...
(02-15-2012, 11:28 PM)bombel Wrote: Sry for "hate post" but i was angry after last dead...

Thats ok, dying on tibia is`nt cool, mainly when we are not the cause of the death.
I have this bug too, at 16:53:55 CET the bbot stops to work ALL THE FUNCTIONS,
I dont know WHY, but my char sometimes gets kicked out of the game or sometimes just it stops to attack monsters and starts to die without healing himself.
I have reported this a lot of times but I dont have any answer. This bug started with the last version of Bbot, in december..

Please fix this man Smile
(02-16-2012, 02:16 AM)wordsmanger Wrote: I have this bug too, at 16:53:55 CET the bbot stops to work ALL THE FUNCTIONS,
I dont know WHY, but my char sometimes gets kicked out of the game or sometimes just it stops to attack monsters and starts to die without healing himself.
I have reported this a lot of times but I dont have any answer. This bug started with the last version of Bbot, in december..

December? In wich tibia version?
(02-16-2012, 02:19 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 02:16 AM)wordsmanger Wrote: I have this bug too, at 16:53:55 CET the bbot stops to work ALL THE FUNCTIONS,

December? In wich tibia version?
Mmm I think this bug started after Tibia 9.41
Funnily enough, I don't encounter any problems when just using the auto-healer or enchanter, but the second I put on the Killer and Cavebot I start getting the "lags". I'm not using the looter.
I noticed that while bot got "lag" and soft boots load my mana to mana set in mana refiller bot again working.
As far as older tibia versions are concerned, I just downloaded an older client and tried the cavebot on an OT server for tibia version 9.31, and the problem is still there, if it helps I will try other versions.
(02-17-2012, 08:16 AM)Kazza Wrote: As far as older tibia versions are concerned, I just downloaded an older client and tried the cavebot on an OT server for tibia version 9.31, and the problem is still there, if it helps I will try other versions.

Can you try on 8.6? I have a test otserver on that version and I can run tests for days.
The cavebot works correctly on version 8.6, I will test the other bot functions when I get back from work.
After testing 8.6 with all functions, for me it works perfectly for me, however I still have problems with 9.3+
Ok, thanks for the help.

I`m testing at the real tibia, I`ll run 20 hours test soon.