Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I'm sick of this
(02-19-2012, 06:44 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Ok, thanks for the help.

I`m testing at the real tibia, I`ll run 20 hours test soon.

Hey dude, none of reload spears/small stone scripts work. It works only this way that it is reloading all the time the stones without stopping, the script with should reload small stones if for ex. lower than 50 equipped doesn't work.
The bot is not freezing when you set "Map click" option in cavebot, but i dont know is it still safe as "step by step"
the bot vercion 8.6 if it fails, stop playing server for those mistakes sometimes turns off its functions to use the fully deactivated warbot bot ... bottear also the ones that will be around 8 hours more .. turns off the healer the only killer qeda the cavebot activated leading to death.

meganobody I had made a topic you read this never ¬ ¬ I hope will be resolved quickly is a good bot.
(02-15-2012, 07:39 AM)bombel Wrote: Hey Bmega! What's up? I hope good cos my char died around 30 minutes ago because of UR bot, Yes it is! How did it happen? Hmm... i think, someone's who's releasin' this fu**ed bot didn't found any bugs like this, so listen Bmega cos I'M SICK OF THIS, i died on stupid mob who NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER would not be able to kill my char (100+ ek), but... How it's happened? I had 150 ghp's, 300manas so it's immposible to die! Oh no! BBot 've a great healer, i think so... BUT NOONE REGISTERED THIS FUCKIN' BUG, MY BOT STOPPED N'... NOTHIN', IN ONE GREAT MOMENT MY CHAR WAS STOPPED, IT'S ONE OF THE WORST BUGS, then bot works like on pause (no it wasn't pause), my poor char died another time and i want a fckin' compensation because - my time, my money, my nerves n' i lost some of it because the one bot is so fckin unstable? Still i'm thinkin' about resignation from ur bot cos it stops be attractive for me, now this bot is one of the weaknest... Anyway, if u're a man u'll understand what i mean, i don't want stand it anymore n' i don't want to be angry because of stupid bot, but i lost money/time/nerves... Anyway.

Without any regards.
Furious Bombel.

OMG.... man serously..... you need profesional help, your nervs are gone man!!!
please fast....... exiva "shrink !!!!!
By the way why BBot takes so much network resources? Sad Playing on Tibia client without bot doesn't contribute to make me kicked unless BBot is turned on...
[center][Image: 2mq5n2a.png][/center]
[center][Image: 24uxogm.png][/center]