Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Healing and exaustion
I am new user in bbot,
I watched my cahracter in recent days and watched him die 3x
trying to cure life drinking mana potions and maintain distance staying exhaustion
killed result
there is a way to use potions when the character is no longer attacking monsters?
and also check when attacking if mana is low use potions to a certain point and then return to attack again?

sorry bad english
Is in progress. I think mega will add it soon
(02-25-2016, 02:37 PM)Zikah Virus Wrote: I am new user in bbot,
I watched my cahracter in recent days and watched him die 3x
trying to cure life drinking mana potions and maintain distance staying exhaustion
killed result
there is a way to use potions when the character is no longer attacking monsters?
and also check when attacking if mana is low use potions to a certain point and then return to attack again?

sorry bad english

Dying same like you.
There is a mess with bbot system files. I hope Mega will make it asap also try increase using bbot instead of adding tons of features Smile
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

My EK only stays alive on my spawn now, beacuse he has 331 lvl and cant tank a lot ;D
But also afraid a bit because i see him sometimes red hp and not healing...

There is also issue, when mana goes really close to 0, bbot just simply stops mana potting at all...
had to make special script to secure it, and also set all skills to not be used if mana would go below 100 after.
(02-25-2016, 04:58 PM)Catar Wrote: My EK only stays alive on my spawn now, beacuse he has 331 lvl and cant tank a lot ;D
But also afraid a bit because i see him sometimes red hp and not healing...

There is also issue, when mana goes really close to 0, bbot just simply stops mana potting at all...
had to make special script to secure it, and also set all skills to not be used if mana would go below 100 after.

How is ur advanced attack looking ? Had u put wait ?