Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Premium Time and Information
Hello Mega !!

buenas noches disculpa la molestia con el tema de conversación que tocare en este momento, hay 3 y los quisiera consultar.

1 que sucedió con los días 10 gratis de BBot por el evento de los poemas cuando darán ese tiempo a las personas que participaron.

2 que sucedió con la posibilidad que conversamos con el tema de la venta del BBot por coins ya que no contamos con Paygol actualmente en venezuela.

3 que sucedió con el tiempo del evento de Munble evento que son 14 días.

si me puedes dar mayor información con respecto a estos temas lo agradecería ya que necesito Premmy Time y no encuentro la manera de poder conseguirlo.

Gracias.

goodnight apology discomfort with the topic of conversation that touches this time , there are 3 and would like to see .

1 happened to the 10th free BBot by the event of the poems when they give that time to the people involved .

2 happened with the possibility to talk with the issue of the sale of BBot by coins because they do not have Paygol currently in Venezuela .

3 which happened over time of event Munble event is 14 days.

if you can give me more information on these issues I would appreciate it as I need premmy Time and can not find the way to get it .

Thank you.
Hello Mega !!

goodnight apology discomfort with the topic of conversation that touches this time , there are 3 and would like to see .

1 happened to the 10th free BBot by the event of the poems when they give that time to the people involved .

2 happened with the possibility to talk with the issue of the sale of BBot by coins because they do not have Paygol currently in Venezuela .

3 which happened over time of event Munble event is 14 days.

if you can give me more information on these issues I would appreciate it as I need premmy Time and can not find the way to get it .

Thank you.
[/align]