Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Let's play!

Playing Tibia with bot getting bored. Let's do something to change it. I believe many ppl play most of time manually and use bot only to get exp and money faster. I start forum-game.

Rules are simple:

UserA = winner from last round
UsersB = everyone who wanna play

1. UserA giving mission and other users must do something by hand or by bot which will be choose by UserA.
2. UsersB doing descripted task by UserA and posting screenshoot.
3. 1st UserB who post screenshoot with correct action will be rewarded. Reward is offered by UserA and winner getting title UserA and posting new task.

Too hard to understand?
- I giving task to post screenshoot 8 lvl on top of draconia tower.
- I giving reward 10 days bbot and 2+ rep points
- First person who will post screen standing 8 lvl on top of draconia tower in hellgate getting 10 days bbot 2 rep points.
- He is also able to give new task for people and offer reward ex. rep point + free script or 25 tibia coins etc.

Table to fill for UserA
after ' : ' userA choosing option
( table must be copied and posted to describe task )

Quote:Reward Sponsored:

Manual or Botting:

Level Range:

Text must be displayed on ss:

Task to do:

I'm Starting!

Reward Sponsored: 10 bbot days + 2 rep points

Manual or Botting: Manual

Level Range: 40-50

Text must be displayed on ss: " BBoT TeaM Let's PlaY FuN K-k-KiLL Em aLL or RuuuN "

Task to do: Player must take screenshoot durring say 'hi' to Orc's King in Orc Fortress. ( It must be done 1st time to Orc's King spawn his Guards ). Player must show his nick and any bot HUD's cannot be seen. On screen must be only 1 player and all spawned mobs.

No1 wanna 10 days bbot ?
Tibians today are so lazy ?
what lvl u said i need to do ^^ to join it...
40-50 u just need to go orc fortress and take screenshoot
If i go my rookstayler 40-50 lvl i left newbie island and do this task, reward will be better Smile?
Then u earn 30 days premium time