Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Payment Question
Exclamation 
HuhHuh

I am still waiting for !RENEWING! my premium. Paygol said that everything is okay in their end. The money already left my account.

My email: [email protected]

Here is what PayGol said: "We can confirm that all transactions were completed successfully. If your products were not delivered automatically by the seller's server, please contact him directly providing your transaction IDs so they can be delivered manually. It's very important that you tell the seller that these are credit card payments, otherwise he might search in his mobile payments reports and not find them (PIN and phone number are only for mobile payments)."
Best regards
PayGol team

I have all Transactions ID's with me.
No one answers TS3 and Emails Sad
Any other way to contact them?
I have the same problem from the 4th of July, did I charge my credit card and i send emails and have no answer

[email protected]
Thumbs Down 
(07-12-2016, 03:14 PM)carlospina Wrote: I have the same problem from the 4th of July, did I charge my credit card and i send emails and have no answer

[email protected]

Dodgy
They have to improve their costumer service. I can not believe you are waiting for that long. The worst thing is; that their is no other way to contact them. I am loosing time and money the more I wait here.
buy the first 30 days after 15 if he failed the system who told me both times he had been successful and charge my credit card, and send a ticket to paygol but neither here nor there I have answer this for me is theft and waste of time
MegaNo0body did come online, read the post and still no answer. ( He's status said online: reading Payment Question)
It might be time to bring legal actions. Also time to contact Paygol to cut business with BBot.
I understand everybody is busy, but if you are charging ppl for some service, make sure you are ready to give support.
At least a message: We will be looking into your case or something.
Hello guys,

I'm processing the e-mails right now (more than 300 e-mails, thanks to spam -.-).

You will receive your premium in the next 30 minutes.
(07-12-2016, 09:22 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Hello guys,

I'm processing the e-mails right now (more than 300 e-mails, thanks to spam -.-).

I have problems today with PayGol, I checked the Pin but it puts that already been used, maybe could take a days to arrive.
I give my e-mail: [email protected]
I hope your news!
(07-13-2016, 10:04 AM)navarro33 Wrote:

I have problems today with PayGol, I checked the Pin but it puts that already been used, maybe could take a days to arrive.
I hope your news!

You didn't received yesterday?
(07-13-2016, 11:44 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 10:04 AM)navarro33 Wrote:

I hope your news!

You didn't received yesterday?
No, I buy today with SMS at 10:00 european time
Send the email http://forums.bmega.net/announcements.php?aid=2

I'll work on BBot tonight, so I'll answer the e-mails today.
(07-13-2016, 03:57 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Send the email http://forums.bmega.net/announcements.php?aid=2

I'll work on BBot tonight, so I'll answer the e-mails today.
Two days have passes and and I haven't recieve anything, no email with a solution no premium days. This is a shame I'm very upset with the service