Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hexera EK advanced attack template
I present to you clean script / template for Hexera EK
with example of using new , easier to edit advanced attack system.

Each of Attack Sequences have set conditions on which they will be used.
By double clicking action, you can edit things like:
  • target required target health
  • Mana at above which you want your character to use spell.
  • extra full check for conditions you can set in macro.

[Image: SRXuCmw.png]

Examples of full check I made:
  • pause all AOE skills for few seconds when another player appears in 3 sqm range. (PlayerTimer and BerserkFierceSweep macros)
  • Annihilation (Exori Gran Ico) will only be used while Blood Rage (utito tempo) is active (requires setting skill variable)

List of monsters to attack is clean, u need to adjust it yourself.
[Image: SbsS4EB.png]

Added few useful macros witch Variables that makes them easy to edit

FollowCreature Macro requires adjustment as explained IN HERE

[Image: JBecQyn.png]
[Image: 48cHQgw.png]

.bbot   _Hexera EK SAFE Adv attack Template.bbot (Size: 6.1 KB / Downloads: 116)

Attached Files
.bbot   000 Nowy EK Hexera.bbot (Size: 6.32 KB / Downloads: 112)
you forgot to tell that if you will made every spell in different sequences it will use only first sequence all time and sometimes 2nd Smile Rest will be not used
(04-20-2018, 07:33 PM)Kazan Wrote: you forgot to tell that if you will made every spell in different sequences it will use only first sequence all time and sometimes 2nd Smile Rest will be not used

Not sure what ya mean, try it, it works as it supposed to

And please stop using "reply" and quoting whole long post
(04-20-2018, 07:41 PM)Catar Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 07:33 PM)Kazan Wrote: you forgot to tell that if you will made every spell in different sequences it will use only first sequence all time and sometimes 2nd Smile Rest will be not used

Not sure what ya mean, try it, it works as it supposed to

And please stop using "reply" and quoting whole long post

I mean that;

On your screen you got many sequences (brutal strike, annihilation etc.) - Only first sequence will be used all the time and if it will be exhausted than bot will sometimes use 2nd sequence, but next ones will be never used... I tried that way with you around one year ago on spike script - we was havin' exori frigo sequence, avalanche sequence and SD sequence - it was using all time exori frigo Smile

But when i have built macro with variables (every variable was for other state of players on screen, target, mana etc.) and used those variables in full checks of sequences USING SAME VARIABLE BUT WITH OTHER VALUE it started working good.

I mean like

{C Avalanche}@ 0 0 100 3161 Check !AvaON!==1 ECheck:;
{Target spike spelle}! 0 0 100 2000 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:;$ 0 0 100 0 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:exori gran frigo;! 0 0 100 2000 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:;$ 0 0 100 0 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:exori max frigo;! 0 0 100 2000 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:;$ 0 0 100 0 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:exori gran frigo;! 0 0 100 1900 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:;$ 0 0 100 0 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:exori frigo;! 0 0 100 1900 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:;$ 0 0 100 0 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:exori gran frigo;! 0 0 100 1900 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:;$ 0 0 100 0 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:exori frigo;
{Target spike SD}! 0 0 100 2000 Check ECheck:;@ 0 0 100 3155 Check !SDON!==0 ECheck:;

10 {SD/spell check} SDON:=0 !w8safe!>!rdm! SDON:=1
10 {human timer} jestplr:=Creatures.PlayersOnScreen() !jestplr!>=2 [jest] w8safe:=0 exit() {jest} VarAdd(w8safe, 2) exit()
10 {AvaTimer} AvaON:=0 !w8safe!>!rdm! Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()==1 Self.Attacking()==1 AvaON:=1
No, its not true, you dont rly understand how advanced attack works then, it uses all of them
one year ago, advanced attack had some issues, and i didnt exactly understand how exhausts work in bbot.

When i have Exori gran with higher priority and exori, under it, it uses it alternately,
cooldown of exori gran in hexera is 3 seconds,
cooldown of regular exori is 2 seconds
global exhaust on offensive spells is 2 seconds

Therefore, u set BBot.Exhaust.Offensive to near 2 seconds (i set it to 1990 + adds up latency to server)

If conditions for exori gran are met, meaning it has enough mana that is set in sequence, It will first use exori gran and puts it on regular 2 second Exhaust + extra 1000 miliseconds i put in wait, = 3 seconds,
then after 2 seconds it will use exori, because it cannot use yet exori gran again, its on cooldown for 1 more seconds.
after exori it will use exori gran again, and so on, so on.

all other sequences have their own conditions it has to meet to be used as well,
bot will check all of them them,
one by one comparing conditions to current situation,
until it finds the one he is allowed to use.
(04-20-2018, 08:26 PM)Kazan Wrote: On your screen you got many sequences (brutal strike, annihilation etc.) - Only first sequence will be used all the time and if it will be exhausted than bot will sometimes use 2nd sequence, but next ones will be never used... I tried that way with you around one year ago on spike script - we was havin' exori frigo sequence, avalanche sequence and SD sequence - it was using all time exori frigo Smile

To fix this, you can add a Wait to the Attack Sequence, after using an spell. That way, the Attack Sequence stays in Waiting State, allowing Advanced Attacker to move to next items.

It's my failure, I definitely need to write about how to use the Advanced Attacks.
Updated template , added new attachment in first post,
Mind if someone test it?