Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Boxes that randomly spawns
Tongue 
Botting on a ot, and sometimes it spawns present boxes on the screen.
I want a macro that runs to the present box and click use on it.

The ID is 9586

If ID 9586 appears on screen, walk to it, use it.

Can someone help me with this one, i'm new to bbot and macros. Tongue

Best Regards,
Does that box disapear or change ID after you use it?

its important, i dont want to loop it
(11-01-2018, 06:57 PM)Catar Wrote: Does that box disapear or change ID after you use it?

its important, i dont want to loop it

100 {lever} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() idlever:=9586 Map.Use(!idlever!, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 5)

Currently i'm using this one, found it on a "lever" thread. Just changed the ids.
And no- the id doesnt change Smile

But how do I see IDs on Bmega? "Alt + F8" ? Because that command doesnt work for me, i know it supposed to be showing in the top left corner.
(11-04-2018, 07:26 PM)drollish Wrote: 100 {lever} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() idlever:=9586 Map.Use(!idlever!, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 5)

Currently i'm using this one, found it on a "lever" thread. Just changed the ids.

But how do I see IDs on Bmega? "Alt + F8" ? Because that command doesnt work for me, i know it supposed to be showing in the top left corner.

That looks old
You don't have to make these variables X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z()
it's now replaced by constants
just delete everything and leave

Code:
box:=9586
Map.Use(!box, :X, :Y, :Z, 5)

Alt+F8 should work on any regular keyboard, only issue may be if u have weird laptop kb

If ID doesnt change, does it disappear? because if it stays on ground after bot clicks it, it will just get stuck there clicking it all the time
(11-04-2018, 08:02 PM)Catar Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 07:26 PM)drollish Wrote: 100 {lever} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() idlever:=9586 Map.Use(!idlever!, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 5)

That looks old
You don't have to make these variables X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z()
it's now replaced by constants
just delete everything and leave

Code:
box:=9586
Map.Use(!box, :X, :Y, :Z, 5)

Alt+F8 should work on any regular keyboard, only issue may be if u have weird laptop kb

If ID doesnt change, does it disappear? because if it stays on ground after bot clicks it, it will just get stuck there clicking it all the time

Yea it dissapears, oh okay but i still works! Big Grin It was my Nvidia Geforce screen-recording, when i disabled that function i was able to see ids, because when I clicked Alt+F8 nivida just popped up... But solved now