Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Suggestions
Brick 
Hello, good afternoon!

I would like to propose 2 suggestions that are not a big thing but would make it different if they were implemented in the bot.

1. HUD
The first is about the bot's HUD, I would like to propose that you implement a type of hud that is fixed on the screen and that only its content is refreshed (updated), not to keep blinking without stopping, may seem like something not very important but it would make a difference because the fact of blinking ends up getting a attention on game.

2. Count items
Finally, I would like to propose the implementation of a function that counts the items independent of the BP is opened, this would help many players, not with loot but in war, adding scripts to count ssa, rings, among others, since these items are not only in a single BP and it is not feasible to open 10 bps of only one of this items, in total there would be 20 bps open.

I do not understand at all about bot engineering, nor the difficulty of implementing these functions, I'm sorry if I said something that can not be implemented, I just had the ideas, if they are possible to be done I do not know.

Thank you in advance for your attention.
that HUD suggestion was one of my first thoughts after i started using it in macros, but its not really necessary, would be nice if for example instead of refresh rate on HUD.Print we had name for it, and every time HUD with same name get printed, it would change values/message.

about 2, Misc.ItemCount(ItemName) works kind of like that. it reads number from message if item is used on hotkey.
Bot CANT possibly count items that it doesnt see in backpacks, it only counts what it is visible in open backpacks, i dont think theer is any way to work around it.