Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tasks 2021 - Lets improve BBot
Do you feel BBot needs to improve in any way? Let us know.

And join us at official BBot Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/HOOdBhIdKCY1MmM5

List of things to improve: (I will update daily)
Heart 
MOVED NEXT 1. Looter: Keep attacking with "Loot before kill" or make another option for Looting and keep attacking. When u are in crowed spawns of mobs, "loot before kill" it's not good becouse u waste a lot more, it's not attacking when looting = more waste and with loot after kill u lose a lot of loot under the bodys. But with this new option looting and keep attacking, will solve this issue. I tried to make my "own" looting with the variables to make quicker on looting and attacking but not pretty good tbh.

MOVED NEXT 2. Rust Remover. If no Flask of Rust Remover on the inventory and bot found Rust Armor, Legs.. Gets stuck and doesnt make nothing if keeps on the screen the rust armor, legs.

MOVED NEXT 3. Support new tibia clients (not official server!): requires a list of clients to add support.

DONE 4. Dump newer IDs list 

MOVED NEXT accept custom BBot.Items.Custom.txt to avoid replacing user's customizations every update.

DONE 5. Add BBot.Dash.Enabled macro, to programatically enable and disable Dash

NOT POSSIBLE 6. Add BBot.Dash.Move(Direction) macro to programatically allow dashing to directions

MOVED NEXT 7. Allow customization of BBot Statistics, it can become ugly if too many itens on Looter Statistics
a) Allow changing position of the statistics
b) Allow listing only top items on on certain lists (only top 20 on Looter for e.g); also lower top (for rare monsters/rare loots)

MOVED NEXT  8. New option in Cavebot like "Teleport" but for Teleport Statues (You need click them to teleport), levers. If you can to add more of these etc, just add it in BBot.Items.
List of items to add:

NEW: 9. Add quiver to be auto open (like a bp) when is equiped on right hand and also remove or edit the auto ammo in re-user to auto equip ammo inside the equiped quiver
Also remember to participate into our Telegram, current link: https://t.me/joinchat/HOOdBhIdKCY1MmM5
bbot for tibia 7 and 12 to play ot servers
(05-15-2021, 03:06 PM)erleo Wrote: 1. Looter: Keep attacking with "Loot before kill" or make another option for Looting and keep attacking. When u are in crowed spawns of mobs, "loot before kill" it's not good becouse u waste a lot more, it's not attacking when looting = more waste and with loot after kill u lose a lot of loot under the bodys. But with this new option looting and keep attacking, will solve this issue. I tried to make my "own" looting with the variables to make quicker on looting and attacking but not pretty good tbh.

2. Rust Remover. If no Flask of Rust Remover on the inventory and bot found Rust Armor, Legs.. Gets stuck and doesnt make nothing if keeps on the screen the rust armor, legs.

3. Support new tibia clients (not official server!): requires a list of clients to add support.

4. Dump newer IDs list and accept custom BBot.Items.Custom.txt to avoid replacing user's customizations every update.

1 - 2 TOP PRIORITY
**(REJECTED, NOT POSSIBLE)**
CURSOR.INFO.ID
Returns the item ID, where the mouse is on top ...

Example: My mouse is on top of a SQM where there is GOLD COIN,
it will return 3031 and x y z 

similar Map.HasID
MOUSE.HAS.ID
OBS: return ID IN MOUSE POSITION AND X , Y Z ! ! !
Function to Stop Lock Target ( basic war --> lock target )

Function to get time of magic wall ( for make macro to move player in configurable time mwall ).

Other counter time of magic wall ( same magebot -- no miliseconds-- ) - optional
fix the loot system waste so match time to up all monster like xeno heave like like 1k+ an open, and browse filed loot as well
speed up reconnect on reconnect manager would be nice and also option not to have to wait the 10 or so seconds when bot first opens up with character. also i play a server in which 100 cc turns to gold nuggets, an option to switch cc with custom id field would be awesome too, i wouldn't have to click 100cc stacks by hand then. cheers!
also an option to un attack a monster.. if your attacking and attacker turns off it will continue attacking till dead then wont attack. would help with macro to leave spawn if your health or mana gets low.
Nice thread guys!!! Big Grin
an option to use/right click and item on a timer/level, servers use reset or rebirths alot now where your not judged on level but the resets u have , and they use item to reset the level.. would be nice for that reason.
Ok, these are some ideas i had for BBot:

- In macros, enabling using lists (@food for example, so i can compare an ID with a list and see if it is in);
DONE - What about, in the Message variables, put Message.Channel so I can tell which channel the message come from;
- What about an IF() function with: IF(bool, labelIfTrue, labelIfFalse) (I know is there a way to do that already, but this way would be easier and more clean);
- I noticed there are some player that can't read English, so I think it's a good idea to allow language change (the community could contribute with the translations);
ALREADY DONE - In looter, if the return message is 'You are not the owner', the bot can skip some steps and already keep going in the cave bot;
ALREADY DONE - Same thing could be done if the loot message doesn't return any item in looter;
- What do you think about damage statistics? What is my DPS, or how much damage i took per second (and in total);

I'll post more suggestions here as more ideas are coming;
(07-18-2021, 04:11 AM)qikfix Wrote: Ok, these are some ideas i had for BBot:

- In macros, enabling using lists (@food for example, so i can compare an ID with a list and see if it is in);
- What about, in the Message variables, put Message.Channel so I can tell which channel the message come from;
- What about an IF() function with: IF(bool, labelIfTrue, labelIfFalse) (I know is there a way to do that already, but this way would be easier and more clean);
- I noticed there are some player that can't read English, so I think it's a good idea to allow language change (the community could contribute with the translations);
- In looter, if the return message is 'You are not the owner', the bot can skip some steps and already keep going in the cave bot;
- Same thing could be done if the loot message doesn't return any item in looter;
- What do you think about damage statistics? What is my DPS, or how much damage i took per second (and in total);

I'll post more suggestions here as more ideas are coming;

Great collection, thanks!!!
More:

- In some OTs, there are custom vocations and spells, so what do you think about, at the side of Re-User & Cures checkboxes, could be a edit to tell the app which spell I want to use in that case?
- A feature to say to bbot what is 'Avoid KS': Another player attacking the creature or the creatures beside that player?
(05-20-2021, 01:20 AM)81432858 Wrote: CURSOR.INFO.ID
Returns the item ID, where the mouse is on top ...

Example: My mouse is on top of a SQM where there is GOLD COIN,
it will return 3031 and x y z 

similar Map.HasID
MOUSE.HAS.ID
OBS: return ID IN MOUSE POSITION AND X , Y Z ! ! !

Not possible
(05-15-2021, 03:06 PM)erleo Wrote: 8. New option in Cavebot like "Teleport" but for Teleport Statues (You need click them to teleport), levers. If you can to add more of these etc, just add it in BBot.Items.
List of items to add:

Have you tried adding in the @Sewer in BBot.Items.txt? Maybe it's just gattering the new IDs and adding them there. I'll also check if the U-Int32 bug applies
(05-25-2021, 06:45 PM)empah96 Wrote: fix the loot system waste so match time to up all monster like xeno heave like like 1k+ an open, and browse filed loot as well

I'm improving the speed of looter on the next release, please see if it works better, I'm excited about hearing back from you!
(05-20-2021, 02:20 AM)mostppl Wrote: Function to Stop Lock Target ( basic war --> lock target )

You can hit Esc
Maybe improve BBot in PVP aspect. A lot of players are moving towards OTC because it has things such as nice looking magic wall timers, auto keep magic wall on mouse, auto pushmax and other things. But I don't like it because it looks like tibia 12 bot client.