• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Megan0body read this :)
MegaNo0body
Administrator

RE: Daopay HELP I CANT PAY VIA DAOPAY!
Where are you from?

Iam from sweden Smile
Daopay will not be accepted anymore :/
They have too much taxes and the service provided by them is terrible. Too much ppl loose money.

Cya.
Paper~
The Patch will come when the patch comes!
[Image: signgodfather.png]

Todo List:
Cavebot Tutorial                            [ ]
Macros Tutorial                              [ ]
Killer Non Walkable Sqm Tutorial       [ ]
___
Sir Scripts Co. (coming...)
___
Pai dos Burros
Can you fix ZayPay! then? Tongue
I was talking to Mega~ about this but he said that he doesnt know if he gonna try this or not.
He is avoiding that sms/phone payments :/
Too many bugs :S

Paper~
The Patch will come when the patch comes!
[Image: signgodfather.png]

Todo List:
Cavebot Tutorial                            [ ]
Macros Tutorial                              [ ]
Killer Non Walkable Sqm Tutorial       [ ]
___
Sir Scripts Co. (coming...)
___
Pai dos Burros
The DAOPAY method will come back when they fix the issue with the automatic payment. It should be opened again tomorrow.

But its plan will cost a lot more than Paypal and MoIP, DaoPay gives me a lot of headache, I want to remove it completely but I`ll keep it in the respect of who can pay only with that.
Thats awesome , I haven't any other way to pay , DAOPAY will save me ..
Thanks Mega ;]
Digz~
Thx Mega And Ofc Paper Boy Smile I dont care if it cost more to use daopay i just want you're pro bot Big Grin! So Thx For Feed Back Smile
(04-04-2012, 03:15 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The DAOPAY method will come back when they fix the issue with the automatic payment. It should be opened again tomorrow.

But its plan will cost a lot more than Paypal and MoIP, DaoPay gives me a lot of headache, I want to remove it completely but I`ll keep it in the respect of who can pay only with that.

It will always cost that much now. They increased the price of their services everywhere.

(04-04-2012, 03:22 AM)Digao3n Wrote: Thats awesome , I haven't any other way to pay , DAOPAY will save me ..
Thanks Mega ;]
Digz~

You still can make a Paypal account for free, buy a paypal gift card via SMS from resellers and use it to buy your bbot.