Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
BBot 6.0 and TeamSpeak
The new BBot 6.0 was released with multiple bug fixes. Also some core algorithms were improved to turn the BBot smarter. Lots of optimizations were made and the new Tibia 9.53 is now supported.

TeamSpeak: Our partner TibiaKing created a public TeamSpeak and gave the BBot a small room. I`ll be there to talk and get feedback about the BBot. Also some BBot Premium Times are going to be drawn there.

TibiaKing`s TeamSpeak:
ts.tibiaking.com
Would mention which bug and what optimizations?
Lol, very good Mega~! \º//////
Testing the looter now! (On Amazons -.-)

Paper~
The Patch will come when the patch comes!
[Image: signgodfather.png]

Todo List:
Cavebot Tutorial                            [ ]
Macros Tutorial                              [ ]
Killer Non Walkable Sqm Tutorial       [ ]
___
Sir Scripts Co. (coming...)
___
Pai dos Burros
Good work Mega~!

I appreciate your dedication! Big Grin

@ppl
I'm in teamspeak for any doubts. ^^
Ye i am on teamspeak too, and it is almost empty;p;p
I can tell that Step by step mode on cave bot is much worse than before, it is bugging itself in much places when it wasnt before, like holes
and about lotter it is little better than before (10%) i think, but i was using macro to improve it before so my opinion could be not so effective
This version 6.0 beta version and not?
Flawless and fast! Thanks guys.

One thing I've noticed with the cavebot is that I accidentally walked down some ladder. That never happened before, might be a once in a lifetime issue but I thought I'd post it here.
Testing it , soon i'll edit here.
Digz~

edit1: Well , first bug founded , the bot tryed to move into a ladder 15x times , before he really moves , didnt understand why this happened , but this was the first issue.
This beta version 6.0 or not?
looter is still the same
Found something else. Usually when there is no way available for the cavebot it will check for other points that are available and walk to those. For the past hour or so I kept bumping into a player that was using the same script (rats, rookgaard, you know who you are!) and the bot just stood there. Sometimes both of us just wouldn't move at all and just stood there for a few minutes.

Edit: and once in a while it will just walk back and forth, 1 SQM at a time for no reason.

Edit2: confirmed. Tested on another char in Venore and as it left the depo it kept walking back and forth. The cavebot needs some fixing.

Edit3: I tried using step by step, and the previous problems have been solved. Usually I use this step by step method but forgot to change that option after a friend gave me his script (he uses mapclick).
i got similar bug, when my character is backing to dp, he is moving through the stairs (yalahar), and about 50% times waypoint are jumping to further ones, so effect is like that character is moving on the top of stairs and then going back to spawn
Guys, the bug with walking on the stairs/ladders/ropes etc and backing was before this update. It's not new issue, I've had it before.
In section I dig the sectional charge bot normal and normal walking active points but after 1 h or more sometimes gets stuck at one point and I have to move to follow your point or turn it off and move it back and turn for q proceeds normally I guess this is a mistake that has the bot if not please help I'm new to this bot : Cool:
A new version will be released soon to fix those cavebot issues.
report: the bbot take more CPU of my PC. I can just bot half tibias in One PC .
like : i can only bot 5tibia MC now. but i can bot 10 tibia MC before the update.
Nice job, but also had a small problem with cavebot that isn't listed here.

Before update i didn't had this problem:

When i'm cavebotting and i want to change something, i unselect active, but he keeps following waypoint.
Nice Work ;D
Yeah I had that too but only once. It's not a huge problem, the cavebot jammed on me before (probably because my CPU tends to overheat, terrible/broken cooling). Restart it and it should be fine.

I said before that using "step by step" fixes the problem, it doesn't. The bot will still run from one SQM to another and continue to do so until I'm lucky enough to see a monster (attacker + autochase). Not sure what the problem could be, someone said I should delete the "broken" waypoint but that doesn't help sometimes as I'm standing at a staircase lol. I guess I could try to re-create the scrip and see where that gets me.
(05-04-2012, 02:21 PM)Naruto Wrote: Yeah I had that too but only once. It's not a huge problem, the cavebot jammed on me before (probably because my CPU tends to overheat, terrible/broken cooling). Restart it and it should be fine.

I said before that using "step by step" fixes the problem, it doesn't. The bot will still run from one SQM to another and continue to do so until I'm lucky enough to see a monster (attacker + autochase). Not sure what the problem could be, someone said I should delete the "broken" waypoint but that doesn't help sometimes as I'm standing at a staircase lol. I guess I could try to re-create the scrip and see where that gets me.

I have this problem too. And it's too annoying because it happens a lot of times.

Please fix it. Smile
[Image: Outfit_Hunter_Male_%28Old%29.gif]
Hunt them all ! ! !