Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
BBot 6.0 and TeamSpeak
A beta version was just released. It`s a release-candidate and if everything be ok it will be released as a official version tomorrow.
thanks alot and don't forget the bug wehn he go down the holes he just walk north and south and stack on it Big Grin
thanks alot keep going with good job mega love you <3
I've been testing the BETA version , for several hours , and my point of view is that its just great .. such better than the older version.
Walking delays and bugs ajusted , loot is just great.
Good work Mega ,
Digz~

Edit1 : The only problem is with STAIRS , he is not going up ! huh , it was great until this appear haha. Just fix it and its ok Smile
(05-05-2012, 06:05 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: A beta version was just released. It`s a release-candidate and if everything be ok it will be released as a official version tomorrow.

Great to hear!
Not sure if it its related, but the first time the bot has failed and gotten me killed was after this update
how long we need to w8 for the official softwar ( not beta version)
thanks for request !
man i got problems i can't open the beta version from bbot mega i dont know why....
wehn i open it it makes a screen frezze and stop loading the bbot ... what i can do? please help me
Bugs:
*Bot does not goes up/down in some ramps/stairs
*Bot skips some points
*Bot stucks before ramps and keeps redoing the last 2 points before or just go walki around
*Map click/Step-by-step seems to be the same error at ladders/ramps/stairs

In beta version 6.0r7

Edit: version
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
A new beta is in a stability test. I hope that this new beta will fix the floor changing bugs and improve a lot the open corpses/looting.

I hope to release this beta tonight or tomorrow.
A new beta version (6.1) was just released. This one should fix the looter loss and the floor change bug.