Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Project Knight Main Char + Scripts and knight lvl 150 one month
10-10-2016, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2016 01:21 PM by tibia212.)
Project Knight Main Char + Scripts and knight lvl 150 one month
hi guys today I bring my project with scripts for you guys I am Brazilian starting from scratch but with good ekips kkkDodgyWink [/size][/font]

then I not wasted my time and I was already jumping bot crocodiles put my skills were 21/20 lvl 10 left a night running on crocodiles that time is still in the hunt

and script of nasborn

.bbot  [Ek] Port_Hope_Crocodile_ByNosbor00(20+).bbot (Size: 11.11 KB / Downloads: 2)
Give Reputation to this user

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: Project Knight Main Char + Scripts
hi guy's me again Smile yet that day get lvl 25 skills and 45Wink next tasks hunt tarantulas

10-11-2016, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2016 01:53 PM by tibia212.)
Wink LAST NIGHT D;
hi guys put a night my char in tarantulas more due to the skill was not very cool. My salvation was the boss hide that gave me a knight legs intao was not entirely so in spending made a 6000 gold profit. because of this I will come back to the crocodiles and turtles until the level 35 but with a different script this time with more experience and more gold: D

tarantulas script that I used by wendel92 thanks is god script Big Grin

.bbot  [EK]Tarantula PH by wedel92.bbot (Size: 11.53 KB / Downloads: 6)
10-11-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Project Knight Main Char + Scripts
after two days arrived at level 35, so even 35!
I had left the tarantulas more due to the waste had to change the script and I thought What do I was looking for crocodiles hehe -3 -4 follows the print -> 18 stamina stopped leveling for today most will not go offline will make access to and meriana ice island quest wait for new images.

script by negro scripts<

.bbot  [€K & v1.0.0] Crocodiles -2 & -3 With Mana Potions By Negro®.bbot (Size: 7.95 KB / Downloads: 1)