Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot error trying to login
03-27-2018, 01:18 AM
BBot error trying to login
Everytime I try to login at the bbot executable, it gives me the error in the picture. The same occurs when I try to register my tibia client (10.99) in the "Client Tools".

What should I do? I've just paid for it today (30 days)[Image: Untitled1.jpg] Sad
Give Reputation to this user

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2018, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2018 05:46 AM by Catar.)
RE: BBot error trying to login
You didn't unpack zip correctly. Missing files.
Also add in antivirus and firewall exceptions

Download 82.6

Before you PM me, READ THIS [Image: KHCf9l2.png]

[Image: naLmyGH.png]

My Scripts, Macros and Tutorials
03-28-2018, 03:37 PM
(03-27-2018 05:39 AM)Catar Wrote:  You didn't unpack zip correctly. Missing files.
Also add in antivirus and firewall exceptions

Download 82.6

There wasnt any missing file. The 82.6 gave me the same error. Resolution: unzipped the folder at c:/ (any other folder would give the same error trying to login)

Thanks anyway!
03-28-2018, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2018 05:45 PM by Catar.)
Huh? its gotta be some firewall /antivirus issue tho, missing file, meaning that something either got quarantined or deleted after u unpacked.

I have to keep it in exceptions, otherwise, simple win 10 defender will block it

Before you PM me, READ THIS [Image: KHCf9l2.png]

[Image: naLmyGH.png]

My Scripts, Macros and Tutorials
03-28-2018, 08:35 PM
(03-28-2018 05:45 PM)Catar Wrote:  Huh? its gotta be some firewall /antivirus issue tho, missing file, meaning that something either got quarantined or deleted after u unpacked.

I have to keep it in exceptions, otherwise, simple win 10 defender will block it

I've found it really strange too, but the files were identical (amount, size etc.) on both folders. Didn't change anything in firewall/av etc.
Searching on google some ppl got the same error using other programs (like coreldraw) and said that installing at C: solved the problem... so I guessed why not lol and it worked like a charm.