Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Important questions
1) Does BBot simulate mouse and keyboard??
2)Can I use neobot scripts with BBot?

thx since now!
Quote:1) Does BBot simulate mouse and keyboard??

Yes, for some functions, but most is by injection.

Quote:2)Can I use neobot scripts with BBot?

Nope.
i suppose it sends packages.... am i right?
Help me someone!
3) Does BBot send packages?
4) Can I hide it like was possible on Tibiabot Ng (if u remember it)?
Quote:3) Does BBot send packages?

Yes, send packages, but correctly.

Quote:4) Can I hide it like was possible on Tibiabot Ng (if u remember it)?

Yes, right click in bbot try icon and select Hide tibia
Smile 
(06-22-2012, 02:18 AM)Dexter Wrote:
Quote:3) Does BBot send packages?

Yes, send packages, but correctly.

Quote:4) Can I hide it like was possible on Tibiabot Ng (if u remember it)?

Yes, right click in bbot try icon and select Hide tibia
I just bought the bot and I have 2 new main quetions:
1) How can I check if my char is on right position before starting a conversation with a npc?(if it is not in determinated wp I want it to try to reach there again)
2) Are the waypoints the same of Neobot for a determinated same point on map?
please someone help me fast.... ^
Quote:How can I check if my char is on right position before starting a conversation with a npc?(if it is not in determinated wp I want it to try to reach there again)

Use the command Self.PositionIn and CaveBot.GoLabel.

Read bbot's wiki:
http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=macros...lf_actions
http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=macros...ds#cavebot

Quote:Are the waypoints the same of Neobot for a determinated same point on map?

I do not know the NeoBot, and so I can not tell if it's equal.
(07-03-2012, 09:55 PM)torrepizza Wrote: I just bought the bot and I have 2 new main quetions:
1) How can I check if my char is on right position before starting a conversation with a npc?(if it is not in determinated wp I want it to try to reach there again)
2) Are the waypoints the same of Neobot for a determinated same point on map?

1. Any position that you can reach NPC by saying hi is right, you can add a Fixed Point near the NPC so your character will be forced to move to that sqm, then add a conversation. You can add a FullCheckLabel after the conversation, lets take hi/deposit all/yes as an example, in this case you would have to add FullCheckLabel that checks if there is any gold in your backpack, if yes then it would go to Label Depositer again, if not it would continue previous task.

2. Can't help you with that, I didn't use Neobot.
Just have seem you guys help thx very much to both. I was looking to check position and Dexter's solution is exactly what I wanted, how can I make go to 'x' label if BBot returns 'false' about being on determined position?

Does someone can help me on the second question?
bump on my question ^
The command Self.PositionIn(X1, Y1, Z1, X2, Y2, Z2) returns 1, and this is true. If your character get close to the NPC, and the condition is true, place the end of the command that condition below:
Code:
Macro (X Y Z:1000 {ifPositionIsTrue} Self.PositionIn(X1, Y1, Z1, X2, Y2, Z2)<>1 CaveBot.GoLabel(backNpc))

Therefore, only if the position is false, the character will return to the label requested.