Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magenobady WE NEED YOUR HELP URGENTLY!
Exclamation 
Yesterday 10th of july i bought a 90 days period time and i transfer it to a friend of mine, he just used a few hours and after that his email were hacked, automaticly when he tray today to log in to the bot it say that he where temporaly bloked and password were changed ( also his email password ) so hi can get bbot password back because the recuperation process will send the info to the email that he got hacked. all that happend between 6am and 12pm of the 11th of this month.
My question is if there is a way you can help us to get his bbot password back a side of the email procces.

TY. its relly urgent.

( you can check that i did that payment yesterday and the bbot were only used for some hours ).

Sorry my bad english!!
Please contact me on [email protected] or TibiaKing`s TeamSpeak tomorrow AFTER the update.
(07-11-2012, 07:03 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Please contact me on [email protected] or TibiaKing`s TeamSpeak tomorrow AFTER the update.

Tomorrow after update what time u update Bbot, from the new client? greetings!
The biggest problem is waking up.. After waking up I should update the bot in like 20 minutes, 1 - 2 hours of stability test.
I need the password i guess, because i try to log in n the ts.tibiaking.com and it say error!

(07-11-2012, 07:03 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Please contact me on [email protected] or TibiaKing`s TeamSpeak tomorrow AFTER the update.