Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cyclops - Mistrock [EK] - 100% AFK
This is script for Cyclops in Mistrock.
Is about 40-60k/hour and uses Stealth Ring if more than 3 Monsters on screen. (I will add with and without Stealth Ring)

You need atleast 2 backpacks, Stealth Rings (Depends on how long you are going to hunt), 100 Health Potions + money in bank for refill

Recommended:
lvl 40+ with skills 70/70.
Good Sword/Club/Axe

Attached Files
.bbot   Cyclops - Mitrock - [EK] - By Benjyon.bbot (Size: 13.72 KB / Downloads: 714)
.bbot   Cyclops - Mitrock - [EK] Stealth Ring - By Benjyon.bbot (Size: 13.89 KB / Downloads: 348)
bad script no use it its shit next to depo use exori and my character have pk
(12-23-2012, 01:29 PM)fecek123 Wrote: bad script no use it its shit next to depo use exori and my character have pk

Lol.
This Script doesn't even use Exori, so either you have used the spell yourself or you haven't been using this script. Big Grin
Hey how i do for he buy 50shp and 100 mp?
(01-09-2013, 12:32 AM)murillow Wrote: Hey how i do for he buy 50shp and 100 mp?

Inside cavebot find the Waypoint where it Withdraws money for MP and HP.
Change the ID to 236(SHP) and 268(MP).
then find the BUY Waypoint and change the id to 236 and 268.
If I Helped You, Please Give ME Reputaion+1!!Smile - Thanks

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY SCRIPT PAGE!Smile
i made that for shp its ok, but for mp i can't do. I need do another withdraw for mps?
(sorry i'm very noob about this bot Tongue)
(01-10-2013, 03:55 AM)murillow Wrote: i made that for shp its ok, but for mp i can't do. I need do another withdraw for mps?
(sorry i'm very noob about this bot Tongue)

That's more complicated to do, and I don't know how to tell you.
If I Helped You, Please Give ME Reputaion+1!!Smile - Thanks

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY SCRIPT PAGE!Smile
For me it takes on the stealth ring with only 2 monsters at screen.. in macros it says 2. maybe you should fix it?, its easy to fix on your own but still Tongue.
why the character assumes the stealth Ring sees players and NPCs? can be done so as to always assume it is only on the screen and drone cyclop smith 2?
The bot uses exori. Even tho it says it does not.. i was attacking ONE cyclop and the bot used exori and took white skull. :c
took white skull, it spells exori (?). this script should be called SHIT. i died xd