Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account creation on bbot.bmega.net
Heart 
Wont work for me... i registed 2 days ago and it said "Reg... complete" but when i try to login it sais "Could not find your registration." and i have no activation mail from bbot eaither

Help me please!! HeartHeartAngelHeartHeart
u accessed your email account to activate? (It sent a link to confirm your e-mail)
Waypoints By Me [Here]

BBot functions/Funções do BBot [Here]
(12-19-2012, 04:50 PM)spiff26 Wrote: u accessed your email account to activate? (It sent a link to confirm your e-mail)

The only thing that i got was that you had written on my forum post.

But my mail that i registerd were both "[email protected] and [email protected]"
If you have not received an email confirmation must have been some error in the creation, in which case you would have to do it again (or the email was sent to your spam box)
Waypoints By Me [Here]

Still wont work, just tried to do register agien and it said "Your account has been created successfully" and i still got no mailTongue

HeartHeartAngelHeartHeart
well, I did a test and get access immediately after creating the account (without confirmation), then perhaps you're entering some data wrong (like the pass)
Waypoints By Me [Here]

(12-19-2012, 05:36 PM)spiff26 Wrote: well, I did a test and get access immediately after creating the account (without confirmation), then perhaps you're entering some data wrong (like the pass)

Well, i've used the same mails. and it does still say "Your account has been created successfully" shouldn't it say that my email is already in use?
yes, now u can access. Here was no problem.
Waypoints By Me [Here]

(12-19-2012, 05:58 PM)spiff26 Wrote: yes, now u can access. Here was no problem.

Still won't work. i dont get it... it dosen't like my emailsTongue
Please send your email and password to [email protected]

I'll take a look on your isssue.