Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BBot 9.2 released
The BBot 9.2 fixes a many issues, including new corpses.
Yahahahaha Now i put bot on Humans Big Grin !
................ Kliknij TU i zobacz jak CZESIO daje repucika ...............
Pomoglem Daj REPUTA
hope u arent guardia player Wink
finally thx.
Hope you make better the algorithms of killer and looter
this version using too much CPU
still dont work venore swamp trolls. dont want use ladder.
I cant run this version with tibia 9.83 (no preview). I really need to open new corpses, what should i do ?
"Premium Status: 5 days and 15 hours remaining Premium Time"
7 days?
Am... new version [beta 9.2] isnt working for me and I need to use old one [9.0]. Anyone got same prob ?
@up

Just read my previous post...
It was working on Alchemist Quarter until it stucked, I deleted some waypoint and now it should be ok. Works again whith my help, but I shouldn't be helping bb... I have some lags, but later I will try to test it on Zombie and see if it opens Necromancers corps. For now it's ok but I can't see any revolution you announced before.

@Edit: OK, opening system is really improved, I'm impressed, it can kill a lot monsters and then it doesn't forget to collect any loot. Good job. Still I think it doesn't work fluently...

BOT has problems with staircases. Tibia says "There is no way". There was no such a problem before on the same script...

Generally I must say that the new bb has very irritating habit to stop in some random places which makes it impossible to leave it for a few hours as it was before Sad
It's bugged with the ladders
fix map tool please! and ladders..
Can anyone share experience with a brand new script written in the new BBot 9.2? Maybe it just reads "the old scripts" wrong.
(03-30-2013, 03:27 PM)wwiert Wrote: this version using too much CPU

I'll work on that, sorry.

(03-30-2013, 03:47 PM)Pinio Wrote: "Premium Status: 5 days and 15 hours remaining Premium Time"
7 days?

Your premium expired two days ago, -2+7 usually is +5.

(03-30-2013, 04:36 PM)Marven Wrote: It's bugged with the ladders
(03-30-2013, 04:53 PM)Kaap Wrote: fix map tool please! and ladders..

I'll take a look on this.

(03-30-2013, 05:08 PM)Slyth Wrote: Can anyone share experience with a brand new script written in the new BBot 9.2? Maybe it just reads "the old scripts" wrong.

Some scripts are not being loaded correctly, if you have one, please send to [email protected]
(03-30-2013, 07:00 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(03-30-2013, 03:47 PM)Pinio Wrote: "Premium Status: 5 days and 15 hours remaining Premium Time"
7 days?

Your premium expired two days ago, -2+7 usually is +5.

Man, I'm not idiot, but during these two days BBot was unavaible Wink That's why I fought this 7 days will count from the time, the BBot was released Tongue
avoid waves on killer doesnt work correctly and also follow for monsters doesnt workTongue
Bom, pelo menos a versão anterior ainda pode ser usada, e o BOT não atualiza automaticamente.
fix walking

in the waypoints have error by walking fix
newer versions do not work for preview worlds.