Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot problem
Hello guys, i have difficult problem about my bot. When i turn on the bot and load scripts, the window shows up that '[CRITICAL ERROR] Logged to file E2.... txt.' bot stopped. I download 10x new bot and nothing. Sometimes i must w8 4-6hours and bot is fixed. When the bot is on and my charackter hunting the window shows up 'testing botting time 2hours and going down' when time is end my bbot dont work;/ What can i do ? PLEASE HELP ME
Well, that red message "CRITICAL ERROR" means the software crashed, but Mega made it so that the bot tries to remain open to keep healing your character, instead of closing all together and you dying. You should send the Error file to the email inside the file itself, it will help Mega to fix the problem.

The other screen, Testing Botting Time means nothing, your bot do not stop working because it reached 0, it just crashed like the other times.

Please test the bot in an other computer and if you have no problem, maybe think about formatting and reinstalling your Operating System?