Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website Maintence and BBot 15.0
Website Maintence
Hello, I would like to announce that the website will go down for a maintenance tomorrow, with no defined time. However the maintenance will take only some minutes and the Forums and Login Servers will still work. The maintenance will bring a new website is going to be setup, with a new layout and a system written from scatch.

BBot 15.0, several changes on Macro System
The first beta version for BBot 15.0 will be released tomorrow (will be 14.x), this new version will bring some small new features and adapt the BBot to work with the new website links. Also the new BBot 15.0 will fix some bugs and will allow us to start working on one or two big features.

Macro deprecated future headaches
Target.ByName(Name) to Creature.ByName(Name) returns ID
Target.Foe() to Creature.Attacking() returns ID OR Creature.Target() returns ID
Target.Self() to Creature.Self() returns ID
Target.Health() to Creature.Health(ID)
Target.Speed() to Creature.Speed(ID)
Target.Distance() to Creature.DistanceToSelf(ID)
Target.X() to Creature.X(ID)
Target.Y() to Creature.Y(ID)
Target.Z() to Creature.Z(ID)
Target.NameIn(Name1[,Name2..]) to Creature.NameIn(ID, Name1[, Name2..])
Target.Shoot(ID) to Creature.ShootOn(ID, Ammo)
Target.IsPlayer() to Creature.IsPlayer(ID)
Target.IsNPC() to Creature.IsNPC(ID)
Target.GroupCount() to Creature.GroupCount(ID)
Target.SquareVisible() to Creature.SquareVisible(ID)
Target.SquareRed() to Creature.SquareRed(ID)
Target.SquareGreen() to Creature.SquareGreen(ID)
Target.SquareBlue() to Creature.SquareBlue(ID)

These macros were deprecated because they bought many doubts because of their bad names. Also now their new versions support multi-creature macros, the new functions works using ID as parameters, and Selectors that returns IDs. The deprecated macros will still work, but will print on the Tibia's screen a message to use the new versions, it will be VERY boring and MANY users will come to the forums to understand why their scripts give's them those messages.

Macro aliases
Self.MoveNorth alias Self.MoveN
Self.MoveSouth alias Self.MoveS
Self.MoveEast alias Self.MoveE
Self.MoveWest alias Self.MoveW
Self.MoveNorthWest alias Self.MoveNW
Self.MoveNorthEast alias Self.MoveNE
Self.MoveSouthWest alias Self.MoveSW
Self.MoveSouthEast alias Self.MoveSE
Creature.Attacking alias Creature.Target
Tibia.KeyDown alias Tibia.IsKeyDown
VarAdd alias Inc
VarSub alias Dec
VarMult alias Mult
VarDiv alias Div
VarMod alias Mod

New Macros
Creature.Attack(ID)
Creature.Follow(ID)
Creature.KeepDistance(ID)
Creature.KeepDiagonal(ID)
HUD.Print(HAlign, VAlign, R, G, B, Expire, Text)

Note on Creature.Follow(ID): it uses BBot's engine ! It will not mark the creature with the Green Square !

New Creature() test macro
[macro]1000 {Test new Creature Macros} SelfID:=Creature.Self() TargetID:=Creature.Target() SelfHP:=Creature.Health(!SelfID!) SelfSpeed:=Creature.Speed(!SelfID!) SelfDistance:=Creature.DistanceToSelf(!SelfID!) SelfX:=Creature.X(!SelfID!) SelfY:=Creature.Y(!SelfID!) SelfZ:=Creature.Z(!SelfID!) SelfNameIn1:=Creature.NameIn(!SelfID!, Name1) SelfNameIn2:=Creature.NameIn(!SelfID!, Name1, Name2) TargetHP:=Creature.Health(!TargetID!) TargetSpeed:=Creature.Speed(!TargetID!) TargetDistance:=Creature.DistanceToSelf(!TargetID!) TargetX:=Creature.X(!TargetID!) TargetY:=Creature.Y(!TargetID!) TargetZ:=Creature.Z(!TargetID!) TargetNameIn1:=Creature.NameIn(!TargetID!, Name1) TargetNameIn2:=Creature.NameIn(!TargetID!, Name1, Name2)
[/macro]

Macro sample, Shoot SD Target
[macro]1000 {Shoot SD to Target} Target:=Creature.Attacking() Creature.ShootOn(!Target!, 3155)[/macro]

Macro sample, Follow friend when not attacking
[macro]1000 {Follow friend} Self.Attacking()==0 MyFriendID:=Creature.ByName(FriendName) Creature.Follow(!MyFriendID!)[/macro]

Macro sample, Keep distance from friend when not attacking
[macro]1000 {Keep distance from friend} KeepDistanceFriend:=3 Self.Attacking()==0 MyFriendID:=Creature.ByName(FriendName) Creature.KeepDistance(!MyFriendID!, !KeepDistanceFriend!)[/macro]
Tomorrow is 07/05 or 06/05 ?
Please Give me Rep+ if i helped you !
Monday 06-05-2013.
can you add any (anty mass ban) feature? or it is impossible
(05-06-2013, 10:36 AM)purepolska1 Wrote: can you add any (anty mass ban) feature? or it is impossible

There is already anty mass ban feature.

[Image: antyban.png]
(05-06-2013, 11:55 AM)Pinio Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 10:36 AM)purepolska1 Wrote: can you add any (anty mass ban) feature? or it is impossible

There is already anty mass ban feature.

[Image: antyban.png]

Really fucking nice!!! LOL Big Grin
BBot should be more smart in "Avoid Waves" option, is only a suggestion Big Grin
Great bmega, one suggestion, any posibility to make bot check backpacks open ?, sometimes it close 1, and the 2nd is the loot 1, so sometimes it wont loot anything bro!! Confused, and if i change everything to 1st bp, when 1st get full and go to 2nd bbot think that i have no potion, so it goes to refill :S.
ty !
(05-06-2013, 05:30 PM)Symphai Wrote: Great bmega, one suggestion, any posibility to make bot check backpacks open ?, sometimes it close 1, and the 2nd is the loot 1, so sometimes it wont loot anything bro!! Confused, and if i change everything to 1st bp, when 1st get full and go to 2nd bbot think that i have no potion, so it goes to refill :S.
ty !

right i have too this problem Smile

btw i dont like new website ... too large fonts ;s
Since 2010 bbota use.

Jutż nite używtam bto sitę rotbi wietlki sytf i btot scthodzi nta psty ;d jetbać btbotat zaczynam robić własnego i tyle w temacie ;d

T użyłtem bty antglojęzyczni dtebile nite motgli przetczytać tegto.
Doing a nice work Mega!! Keep it up!!

----------------

No asslicking!! Just want you to know I appreciates your work!!

// Snoopy
the web page is to big for me ;c im using Chrome
Well... Couple of things... You should really consider reducing the fontsize of the website... Too large

Secondly... Please make the drop vials option with the random number from 1 to 10... if you think it through keeping 49 empty vials in your backpack can shorten your hunt by one bot lap...

and last... Thanks for the effort to make the keep distance system better and make the bot more friendly for mages :d I would love to bot behemoths with it but it's kinda hard to block them even on my 150 mage... 3 and I'm down Big Grin

Ps.: #MORESCRIPTSFROMDEXTER lol just fucking with u Tongue
BBot 14.1 released.
thanks boss Testing Big Grin
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
boss Failing T_T BBot get stucked in everywhere, some of my wpt dont, but the others T_T... xD
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
Good When Will Be FOr Preview Servers? Since Now Thanks For All mega Smile
(05-07-2013, 08:17 AM)wydox Wrote: Good When Will Be FOr Preview Servers? Since Now Thanks For All mega Smile

same question from me, when will be new BBot for preview servers?