Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not following problem [Distance broken]
This bot is almost useless to me...I cant get the targeting to work..it freezes when theres monsters on the screen and doesnt move.. So if theres a monster in the corner with low hp itll stay there. The cavebot is also glitchy and the looting stops working randomly...I just wanna learn how to use the targetting system i dont care about anything else. I just want to level at least.
Yeah, this low life creature not follow problem has already been reported and it is indeed a bug, the programmer confirmed he's working on it.

For now you can use Tibia's Follow, just leave the green doll checked, and on Options uncheck "Auto Chase Off".

Cavebot is like that because it moves on the arrows, if you wanna risk using mapclick like other bots, you can activate it on the first menu.
(05-11-2013, 08:34 PM)Coizado Wrote: Yeah, this low life creature not follow problem has already been reported and it is indeed a bug, the programmer confirmed he's working on it.

For now you can use Tibia's Follow, just leave the green doll checked, and on Options uncheck "Auto Chase Off".

Cavebot is like that because it moves on the arrows, if you wanna risk using mapclick like other bots, you can activate it on the first menu.

i hope that problem has already reported bc i got same problem when im trying to attack dls with frigo and sometimes when i need to get loot and fire around there it doenst loot dl lol
Signed, fix it please ^^
The auto chase off toggle helped alot. Thanks, dont know why I didnt try it myself. +rep