BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Loot from floor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I want to know if in bbot i can loot any items from floor [for example gold coins]
Can I find there any settings or it is possible to write any macro for that?
Please help Smile
200 {Push MAX } ID:=3031 ## ID OF ITEM ON GROUND X:=Self.X Y:=Self.Y Z:=Self.Z Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarSub(Y, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarAdd(X, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarAdd(Y, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarAdd(Y, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarSub(X, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarSub(X, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarSub(Y, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)<>1 VarSub(Y, 1) Map.PickUp(!ID!, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)

--------------------------------------------------
Si deseas que recoja mas cosas de nuevo solo lo vuelves a pegar y le cambias el ID Smile

If you want to collect more stuff again just paste it again and change the ID Smile
So if i want to pick up more items i need to create next macro or can I put another ID here?
If yes, please explain how.
And I have question: is this macro Safe? Becouse I didn't want to be banned ?
(06-09-2013, 02:05 PM)krysteksulek Wrote: [ -> ]So if i want to pick up more items i need to create next macro or can I put another ID here?
If yes, please explain how.
And I have question: is this macro Safe? Becouse I didn't want to be banned ?

Put another ID at the end of the macro.

Macro is safe, but if you using bot, none bot is safe. Big Grin