BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: @Mega help please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bro bbot is perfect to me only have found 2 errors ! (BTW if you have some solves to these problems i please beg you to share em)

1°st: First client working perfect, Second have chances to crash no bbot text found about it, third crashes after 1h , fourth same!

2°nd:About backpacks, my script are made to have in first bp the supplies and 2nd the loot, BUT the bot closes 2nd one, it doesnt loot anything some times. If i change the looter to 1st bp which never closes the checkpoint wont find any potion and it will go to refill over and over again(i think so , not tested)
Despite this things im tryng to make money..
Thanks
Yours Perfected
1. Have you made sure you run both BBOT and tibia in Admin mode? that's probably the problem here.

2. That sounds weird but i´m quite sure u have made some misstake and configed something wrong Tongue
(06-10-2013, 06:25 PM)November Wrote: [ -> ]1. Have you made sure you run both BBOT and tibia in Admin mode? that's probably the problem here.

2. That sounds weird but i´m quite sure u have made some misstake and configed something wrong Tongue

I have Win Xp and yeah im sure that wont be the problem
about 2nd topic im sure it isnt my configurations since i took some scripts from here and all people say it works perfect, i think that the problem should be that bot tryes twice to open 2nd bp and first it opens but the second action closes it, im not sure about it, i wish there could be a bp checker

Thanks Btw!
upload a pic of ur settis + backpack setup
(06-10-2013, 07:00 PM)November Wrote: [ -> ]upload a pic of ur settis + backpack setup

[img][Image: bbotforum_zpsbc7fdf97.png][/img]
Try this instead have items and gold separate + Close all bps and let the bot open them in order automatically

[Image: ssqLPEQ.jpg]

Dont forget to change the gold to backpack 3 and the rest in bp 2 u can have pots and rat god doll in bp 1
(06-10-2013, 07:37 PM)November Wrote: [ -> ]Try this instead have items and gold separate + Close all bps and let the bot open them in order automatically

[Image: ssqLPEQ.jpg]

Dont forget to change the gold to backpack 3 and the rest in bp 2 u can have pots and rat god doll in bp 1

testing, ty!