BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Forum restored to 07-07-2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The forum crashed and it's state was been restored to 07-07-2013.

Also the support sections will be merged into one section, and it will be english only.
Lost my expert status :o
(07-09-2013, 08:21 PM)drewindwalker Wrote: [ -> ]Lost my expert status :o

owned! Big Grin <3
Lol, lost my thread and account on forum, but it's k Tongue
OMG 1 REPUTATION LESS, WHY, GOD WHY?
where is my polish board ?;d remakre it :d
sorry but I try to enter my BBot ditch and I can not not get this message that it is in the following forum seems to have days premium
but I turn 90 days premium days do not know why I can not get mega please help me

This is the other photo where the match is when you activate the 90 days
Mayby the better idea is FIX BOT than restored forum
Sorry if this isn't the right place to post, but I'd like to report a bug: When the bbot kills a monster, if the monster has died in the next sqm of the char, bbot opens the body, but if the monster has died in other sqm, like 3 sqm's of distance (in my case, that my char is paladin, it always happens) bbot stucks !
go go upade bot.. Smile
I can consult you on this question. Together we can find the decision.
In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.
It is remarkable, this valuable message
I consider, what is it very interesting theme. I suggest all to take part in discussion more actively.
I think, that you commit an error. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.
I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. I can prove it. Write to me in PM.
It is excellent idea. It is ready to support you.
I regret, that I can not participate in discussion now. It is not enough information. But with pleasure I will watch this theme.
please up version for tibiapreview =p
NIICE WORK
Pages: 1 2