BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: [PL/ENG] Venore swamp trolls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[PL]
Witam, mam dla was skrypt na medicine pouch zbieracz, chodzi on po calym respie swamp trolli, zbiera tylko medicine pouch, ma depositer oraz bankier (mozna dodac ze zbiera gold), wychodzi z respa gdy mniej niz 50 capa, nie ma refillera gdyz 0 potow uzywalem przez ponad 2 dni a wiec nie dodawalem, milego bocenia!

[ENG]
Hello, here I have a script for swamp trolls near Venore, this script collects medicine pouches, deposits them in depot, leaves the resp at 50 cap, there is no refiller as it was not needed.

The bot has 2 macros, Anti trap which will use the weapon in the left hand to destroy furniture and a NoStop, if you're idle for 15 seconds, the cavebot will turn off and on.

Requirements :
-More than 50 cap, to collect pouches
-20/20+ Skill
-5 Health potions, if hunting on very low level

I hunted here from level 9, with spike sword, dwarven shield and plate set with 25/25 skill, no waste at all.

Averages :
1/3 pouches an hour, depending on the amount of people at spawn
4-10k/h Exp, depending on the amount of people at spawn

Please reply to this post if you believe something is missing, or you've found a bug which I then will try to fix!

**I've updated the bot, i've added a parcel mover as one of my characters got blocked using parcels as well as sometimes it got stuck under a ladder**

**Updated the file again, 12h 100% afk, over 50 medicine pouches ;d**