BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Bbot prefixs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello support, please make bbot for 8.40 version. I have bought a bbot but I didn't know that bbot don't support 8.4 But if you make bbot on 8.4 I will buy another 30 days If mine license end. Please help
I am sorry to inform that the programmer said, the probability of supporting even older versions then the ones it already does, is very low.
So Bbot programmer don't care about his customer ?
Man I don't understand what u mean, If u want earn more money I can advertise 8.4 version bbot because It's needed. Programmer man please I just want to bot
(07-17-2013, 05:40 PM)bouczas1 Wrote: [ -> ]So Bbot programmer don't care about his customer ?
Man I don't understand what u mean, If u want earn more money I can advertise 8.4 version bbot because It's needed. Programmer man please I just want to bot

Sorry, the BBot already supports too many versions and will not support more from backward.
So tell me the reason maybe I can fix it. I don't need 7.6 support 7.92 or 7.1 or some else just 8x why u have started supporting from 8.5 no 8.0 ? U know that more ppl will use it if u can support more versions ?

Man, don't forget that NO ONE support old versions 8.x . It may be nice cash If people need for OTS and others servers. For what you make bbot I think for earn money so earn more.
Can you point me some servers with more than 1.000 users? I may consider supporting if there are many people using them.
(07-17-2013, 10:11 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]Can you point me some servers with more than 1.000 users? I may consider supporting if there are many people using them.

zulu.collapserserver.net / 300 people
wosots.no-ip.org / 300 people
sv1.foxworldserver.com / 50
sv2.foxworldserver.com / 50

4 Server 700 ppl, 8.4 prefix, STATICS FROM NIGHT, more will be while night end~~.
Think like that, They can use It If u make 8.4 bbot but don't have to. It's just good idea I think to make older version.
Ok, I may add support on the next weeks.
Rly, Thanks !