BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
occupy someone intelligent who knows the boot
I explain what are the. BDAT and how the use and all
beforehand many <-
thanks to its metal girl (:
BDAT is a configuration file of the BBot. It hold all the settings of a BBot, you can save / load all your settings with the menu -> settings -> load settings
MegaNo0body Wrote:BDAT is a configuration file of the BBot. It hold all the settings of a BBot, you can save / load all your settings with the menu -> settings -> load settings

thanks ... So that would have all the functions of the deposit and the waypoint that?
metal girl Wrote:
MegaNo0body Wrote:BDAT is a configuration file of the BBot. It hold all the settings of a BBot, you can save / load all your settings with the menu -> settings -> load settings

thanks ... So that would have all the functions of the deposit and the waypoint that?

It contains all your settings.
and all the bbot community scripts comes in BDAT file, then we need to load it in Settings > Load.
I had a problem with this, because in the first time that i downloaded a script in the bbot community i tried to load it on the cavebot :lol:
Chicow Wrote:and all the bbot community scripts comes in BDAT file, then we need to load it in Settings > Load.
I had a problem with this, because in the first time that i downloaded a script in the bbot community i tried to load it on the cavebot :lol:

I think I did that so I then ran my dede I have to run the left tab where all the tools save / load