BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: CAVEBOT ISSUE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there I got a problem with the CAVEBOT.

It start to run and after few checkpoints it just stops and I don't know why.
I need to click |Active| every 30 sec then he is running for 20 sec then stops one more time and without the end... Please Help ASAP
(09-04-2013, 10:32 PM)Behemoth1908 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there I got a problem with the CAVEBOT.

I need to click |Active| every 30 sec then he is running for 20 sec then stops one more time and without the end... Please Help ASAP

Same here...

When I started the cavebot sequence, starts just fine, but after kill some monsters the message "Target lost" appears, and the character stop moving. The only way to keep the cavebot moving is unmark/mark the "Active" option. It's very annoying.

It happens even with brand new waypoints!

Please help us!
(09-05-2013, 08:12 AM)Ohtar Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2013, 10:32 PM)Behemoth1908 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there I got a problem with the CAVEBOT.

Same here...

When I started the cavebot sequence, starts just fine, but after kill some monsters the message "Target lost" appears, and the character stop moving. The only way to keep the cavebot moving is unmark/mark the "Active" option. It's very annoying.

It happens even with brand new waypoints!

Please help us!

MEE TOO.. IS SUCKS ¬¬, HELP PLEASE OR IM HCANGE TO IBOT Angry
The Programer is working on this problem.
(09-05-2013, 08:18 PM)Coizado Wrote: [ -> ]The Programer is working on this problem.

Alright. I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible..Because I just bought this bot and it's already broken : (
Do somethig, i paid and i can't botting.... wtf i want my money or days...
(09-08-2013, 01:50 AM)Andej Wrote: [ -> ]Do somethig, i paid and i can't botting.... wtf i want my money or days...

Wait with respect or ban!
Ok, sorry but i can't botting by 4 days... My premium time in Tibia and BBot is expiring and i'm angry because of my money, understand me.
Yeah same here... Waiting fot the solution, I hope it comes quickly, this bot is cheap, but premium time in Tibia isn't =S
Fix it please, we need botting, and whats about giving lost days?
Same issue here... :{ I wanna make scripts but this is the only issue holding me back =\