BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Open backpack issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometimes my bbot doesnt load the bps correctly, is there something to fix it?
Maybe reset backpack should work, but is there something here to check if bps are succefully opened and if it's not, then reset bps?
that makes me to not being able to afk bot... Sad it maybe fails 1/3 times so.. a lot
(09-12-2013, 06:13 AM)exsar Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes my bbot doesnt load the bps correctly, is there something to fix it?
Maybe reset backpack should work, but is there something here to check if bps are succefully opened and if it's not, then reset bps?
that makes me to not being able to afk bot... Sad it maybe fails 1/3 times so.. a lot

Bump, please someone knows how to fix that? if cant go afk because when it goes to deposit i find 1/3 of my bots without a correctly backpack setup
Indeed it would be a great function: Self.Containers.Opened or something like that.
hope someone can help me with that issue, obviously i will rep him Tongue and love him so much
Edit: happened again, was with x2 clients (cpu 3%) memory (39%), so isnt my pc Sad im feeling like a baby because i lost over 120k while all day XD