BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: ek 2 scripts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for 2 scripts, one is cashmaker i want at least 15k per hour in cash or items/ creature items, its a problem because i want it on Aurora serwer where are at least 3 booters for 1 creature, so if you want to make that kind of script please first contact with me, can be anywhere but on yalahar, its for 190 ek.
And the 2nd script is alsaw for 190 ek on aurora but i cant exp anymore on sea serpents svargrond, because there are always more than 10 booters, and sometime exp is like 900k per hour and sometimes not even 200, i want stable exp like 500 or more, i want to pay for that scripts about 500k in gold serw aurora. all in that scripts is about other boters, i dont want to share Big Grin or if i have to it have to with profit for me Smile
For more info pls write in thread or private message Smile
well not exactly that Tongue there are always ppl i want spot with not that much ppl or where is very large spot to get enought for everone